The beast you are

No one's pov

"Come on kid," Windbolt cheers from beside you with enthusiasm, "You need to feel the beast - Become the beast!"

You close your eyes tightly, trying your hardest to focus. The others had taken your transformation well, Optimus nearly lost his helm because he was staring to long and Megatron would have happily obliged if Hothead hadn't scooped you up and ran off you screaming, "MEIN HUMAN!" If Wndbolt hadn't caught him Megatron would have surely shot him. Now Windbolt has taken you aside from everyone so that he can get you to transform. So far no luck.

"Y/n look inside and see yourself and break your chains, break the chains that hold your predacon down!" you have no clue what the heck that means but you try to follow his instructions.
Taking a deep breath you try and relax yourself, going into your own mind and searching like he told you. You stand in an infinite void of darkness, black as far as the eye can see. You feel oddly calm, relaxed even. You look down at your hands and are shocked to see flesh. S/c skin: your skin. You stare at them for a second curious and surprised. Until a sudden bang makes you jump. You look into the darkness, small movement catching your eye and another loud crash.

It's definitely something metal, you think to yourself as you hesitantly take a few steps forward. The noise becomes louder, clearer and more frequent. Almost panic like. You feel a sudden wave of anger and fear envelope you, releasing a yelp of surprise, and fall backwards onto your butt.

WIthin a second a giant mass of swirling darkness lunges at you, pearly teeth sparkling like swords as they open in a ferocious roar. You stare.
Not in fear
Not in shock
Not in wonder

You just stare at the shadow with half lidded eyes and a sleepy expression. You felt no danger, you felt fear or any bad emotion at all. The shadow stops by your feet, looping over you like a lion to a mouse. A silver chain sparkling around its neck and leading far away into the endless darkness.

You stare down at the little creature with wonder. Even though you lunged at them and even bared your fangs they do not flinch, just stare like a sleepy pup. You had been asleep for years, your only memorie of this tiny creature crying as they are left on the doorstep of that horrid place as an infant. You blink, not that your eyes can be seen. How did you know it was a horrible place? Oddly you know so much about the little creature, as you stare down at her you realise something. This little creature with their sleepy e/c eyes is like you. She acts like you do, speaks like you and even thinks like you.

You don't know for how long but you were suddenly woken from your eternal slumber by a loud bang and when you looked up you were in the claws of a dragon!

She was in the claws of a dragon.

Both of you suddenly come to the same conclusion, staring at the other you with curiosity and disbelief, moving closer and closer until your tiny hand came into contact with your huge snout. You chuckle as little hands gently tickle your wet nose, sparkling blue eyes staring at you with excitement.

The same blue eyes that stared from the mirror.

Windbolt is silently panicking. One minute you're closing your eyes tightly the next you're sitting down, legs crossed, and a peaceful expression. You've been like this for an hour - are you dead!? He checked your spark pulse and it was fine, breathing usual and energon flowing. So what is happening to you? He paces back and forth in front of your body, wondering and hoping that you are okay. Honestly he didn't know how to get you to transform, he's a clockwork dragon that can transform into a cybertronian like form; not the other way around. He thought maybe if he could cheer you on and let you look deep into yourself you could do it but not like this!

Windbolt is panicking but restrains himself from shaking your shoulders; it could lead to a mental break and possibly shatter your spark.

. . . how the heck does he know that?

Suddenly the sound of shifting gears fulls his ears. He immediately snaps his head to you and stares in disbelief. In your place stands a black wolf, but . . . not a wolf at the same time.
Black fur covers the four legged creature with a tail and a pair of wings, both resembling that of a dragons with glistening black scales and the acasional white. The tip of its tail resembles a fan and it's edge are a nice golden. Upon its forehead there is a crescent like golden object with blue eyes staring up at him. White streaks go along its spine to the tip of its tal. More white streaks flow along it's legs and he notices a white underbelly.

[this was my first time drawing a wolf and I know there are mistakes but i did my best]The wolf creature blinks in shock,turning around in a circle and staring in awe and shock at its body

The wolf creature blinks in shock,turning around in a circle and staring in awe and shock at its body. It looks at Windbolt and barks, only to try again and growl in frustration as it tries to form words.

"Y/n?"

You stare at the large mech with a fanged smile, tail swishing back and forth excitedly with a loud bark. You gave up on talking, no matter how hard you couldn't form a word; but hey you probably look amazing and feel like you could take on an army.

The dragon stares at you in disbelief, you actually did it, you transformed! Into a wolf-dragon. Yes he gets to give you flying lessons!

"Damnit kid you look amazing." he laughs as he scoops you up in his big arms receiving a few licks to the face and a sharp tail bashing against him.

"Kid mind the tail: very sharp."

You whimper apologetically and lower your head, he chuckles and scratches your ear, "That's my cute puppy." you huff and glare, you are not a baby you're 14. Just because he's a dragon does not mean he can treat you like a child - you're practically his mother!

"Eh I guess you're right."

Stupid mental bond.

He chuckles before a blaring alarm sounds through the room, nearly shattering your eardrums thanks to the new heightened senses.

"All Decepticons, humans (except y/n) and Windbolt please exit the bays and head to area 10 in the city," the familiar voice of Goldwave asks quickly, fear evident in his voice (the only way to actually tell the difference between he and his opposite is their emotions) - hey you heard that!, "there are massive amounts of energy levels in that area and i'm picking up three life signals."

Windbolt gives you a quick kiss on the forehead and runs off to the exit, leaving you sitting all alone in the empty. You stare after him, clearly debating something.

Option 1: Stay at base and make sure no other energy sources pop up
Option 2: Follow and potentially put yourself in danger.
Option 3: Sit around and learn the abilities of your new forms.

Making up your mind you run after the mech with a speed close to Blurr's. No way are you missing this and no way are you letting your family get hurt by those stupid evil Autobots. You'll beat everyone of them to scrap gladly, except for Optronix. You shake your head at the thought, no matter how much you wanted to you couldn't imaging yourself getting hurt or hurting the purple prime.

Primus help me.