Popcorn

Your pov

Oh Primus their reactions are so cute~! Even Megatron's! They happily eat their apple slices like it will disappear instantly if they don't.

I could never in my wildest imagination think they would all look this cute! Flip I'm going to die of happiness~

"Who knew human food could taste so good." Optronix says happily swallowing the last bite of his apple.

"Agreed." Megatron states having a stoic expression. That was fast.

"So" Optimus says, all optics on him "What do we do now?"

"Hmmm..." I hum, thinking of a few things. Maybe they could go outside? No no that would be a bad idea at the moment,they could get lost or one of my bullies could be there and take them away from me. Bad idea.
I could put a movie on.

"How about we watch a movie?" They all think about it before nodding their helms. But I notice Optimus and Optronix have a frown.

I smile and chuckle, "No worries boys I'm not watching the type of movies Sari does."

They immediately perk up and have a happier expression. What the frag did Sari make them watch?

no ones pov

With a smile and new added spring in your step you pick up the four cybertronians and take them to the good couch. Asking them to sty there you go to the kitchen and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. While yo do that the four bots have started getting comfortable in the soft mass.

Megatronus hesitantly climbs up a small (well for him it's bigger than his berth) soft blue pillow. As he sits down in the middle of it he lets out a small yell of shock. He had sunk into the pillow and now lays on it with his back against it.

"I have never felt something so soft in my whole life cycle ..." he states in awe and is relaxed.

Optronix scoffs and leans further into the back of the couch, finding a small coin. "Humans like soft things." he runs his tiny metal digits along the side of the peculiar metal object.

"I must say with a berth like hers I can't blame them." Megatron sits on one of the arms of the couch, laying on his tank and resting his helm on his right servo.

Optimus stays silent, wrapping a red blanket around himself tightly. He never imagined that he could ever be in this situation. Being cared for by a human sparkling - teenager not sparkling he reminds himself. Not to mention Megatron isn't trying to defeat him and both of their opposites are here. How could so much happen in such a short time. How were they going to get home?

You walk into the room with a big bowl of delicious salty buttery steaming popcorn. Within a second all the cybertronians are on you taking a piece of the strange food. You have the bowl in your lap and stretched out legs resting on a small stool in front of you.

Megatron sits on your left leg holding a large piece of popcorn that's about the size of his helm with a smirk. 
Optronix is on your right leg holding one that is the size of a marble. He stares at the new food with distrust and curiosity.
Megatronus sits on your left hand side  and has two, the size of his helm, in each hand. Knowing perfectly well that they are edible and him licking his derma confirms his hunger.
Optimus sits on your right holding one the size of his helm in his left servo, remembering seeing Sari with something similar to it. But then again it was so tiny then compared to him that he doesn't know for sure.

You giggle and get the remote. Switching on the TV you put on a movie that you have wanted to watch for a long time but haven't had the opportunity. 

Ready player one.

You click on the movie and snuggle into the couch further, all four cybertronians cuddling closer to you still holding their popcorn pieces.

"Don't worry it doesn't bite~" you joke playfully taking a handful and munching down on the delectable movie snack.

Megatronus happily takes a bite out of his. He, like the apple, never tasted anything like it before. If all human food i this delicious he wanted to try more.
Optimus hesitantly takes a bite as he sees the blue con's reaction. He wondered if energon could be made into this.
Megatron rolls his optics and takes a bit. He likes it but doesn't show it, wanting to eem as powerful as ever.
Optronix takes a bite and in less than a millisecond it's all gone and he has another piece that is bigger and already using his denta to rip it to shreds.

"Wow I never knew you'd like it that much Optronix!" you laugh taking another handful as the movie begins.

Optronix glares at you before taking another piece. But deep down he's smirking and laughing along with you as well as Megatron. Although you could never tell with their glares and unamused expressions.

You all watch the movie, occasionally talking about a specific part until Optronix asks you something you never expected.

"Did you ever imagine coming to our worlds?"

Megatron, Optimus and Megatronus had been wandering the same thing. They all look at you, trying desperately not to show their interest (*cough* Megatron *cough*).

You look at them all individually, a nervous shy smile present as you shift uncomfortably.

"I ..." you begin, avoiding eye contact with them as much as possible.
You sigh and nod your head, "More times than I could count."

They all continue staring at you, silently encouraging you to go on.

"The moment I saw the first episode of your guys show I was hooked. I loved Optimus' teams personality's and wanted to meet you guys. All the adventure, danger and fun you had was amazing. And when I heard about the shattered glass au I had the same reaction."

"I just wanted to be able to go on an adventure or even spend a day with you guys." you smile, blushing in embarrassment.

Megatron chuckles and, going up your clothed arm, climbs onto your chest and sits there, "Well when I do go back to my universe I will take you with me and you will become a decepticon." he states with a victorious smirk looking down at the angry faceplates of his fellow cybertronians.

"Yeah um I'm not sure I'll be taking that offer." you nervously laugh, "I'm sorry but I don't want to conquer the galaxy or destroy earth."

"That wasn't an offer." Megatron says smugly, relishing in the anger being radiated by the other three mechs and your now confusedly stuttering form.

"Well then I will just have to protect her from you like I have with Sari." Optimus growls. He wasn't letting someone like you become a decepticon. He's not letting the decepticon cause take away someone dear to him again.

"Is that a challenge little prime?"