What had happened to Rachel (a small prompt to set up the story)

"Zack... kill me." Rachel said to Zack with a desperate expression as they were heading out of where she had been kept since the police arrived. Zack pauses and says to her "Ugh fine, but let me make your last memory a happy one." His smile glistened in the night, anyone could of seen that look from miles away.
*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!* "Oh for shit sake! Why do I keep dreaming about this!" Zack cried out in realisation that he was having the same dream yet again. He has had this reoccurring dream for a couple of weeks now and it was starting to mess with his head. He climbs out of his tatty bed and whispers to himself, "God Ray, I wish you never betrayed me like that, you know I hate liars." Tears began to fall down his face, dampening his bandages ever so slightly.
On the night that Zack was meant to kill Rachel, she did it herself because she claims that she'd put Zack through enough and that he didn't want ending her life to be on his conscience, despite the fact that he's a murderer. Zack never really knew if that was true or that she just wanted to get her death out of the way but either way, he was angry and distraught over what she did to herself.
Zack went into the confined kitchen and pulled out a cheap, skanky bottle of vodka that had been left behind from the previous owners of this rotten building. He took a sip and weakly said, "I was your god. You can't be your own fucking god you crazy bitch!"

274 words