Night School

"Scott!" Stiles called as he walked down the aisle and towards Scott.

"I told you to keep them back!" Scott hissed. Stiles opened his mouth to reply but something wrapped around Scott's ankle and yanked his leg from under him. Scott yelped in surprise and Stiles let out a shout. Stiles dived forward and grabbed his friends hand and began to pull while Scott kicked his feet back. His left foot hit The Creature in the face and its tail loosened on his ankle and he pulled it free. The Creature hissed, its yellow eyes narrowing. "Come on!" Scott said to Stiles as he scrambled to get up.

"Are you two out of your minds!?" Allison shouted.

"Now is not the time Ally!" Stiles hissed. Scott pulled on the doors, he could hear a creaking noise before they broke open.

"Come on, head for the front entrance." He ordered.

"I texted Jackson, they are on their way." Danny murmured to Scott.

"I will stay behind and make sure it stays in school." Scott responded. Danny nodded.

"Be careful." He said. "We have to go, Stiles' dad should be here soon." He told the others.

"Scott, come on." Harley said.

"I am not, someone has to make sure it stays here." Scott responded.

"You are not a superhero Scott!" Allison hissed.

"I will be fine. Go now!" Scott ordered as he turned and ran down the hallway. He listened closely. He could hear sirens and Allison and Harley arguing with Lydia, Stiles, and Danny. He could hear claws clinking on the linoleum floors of the hallway then on wood. It could have been in the dance room but if Scott's hearing was right than it was in the gymnasium.

"Derek if you do not hurry the fuck up I will slit your throat!" Isaac snarled.

"Law, Isaac, I can only speed so much." Derek huffed.

"Fuck the law I am the king and Scott is alone with that thing. Step on the gas!" Isaac growled.

"Isaac you need to calm down, you do not know what has happened. Scott could be-." Peter began.

"Do not." Isaac warned. "Do not even think it. I would know, I would feel it."

Scott landed on all fours, his claws scraping against the wood, and roared at the Creature. It hissed back and darted forward. Scott's lip pulled back in a snarl, fangs showing, as he ran forward. The Creature leapt forward, its claws digging into Scott's stomach. Scott growled in pain and bit the Creature's neck. It hissed and twisted its claws in Scott's stomach. Scott grabbed its wrist, his claws digging into its scaled flesh, and pulled its arms back as he pushed his body away from the Creature, freeing himself. He spun and let go of the Creature, sending it flying into a wall. It hissed at him and started climbing up the wall. Scott looked up onto the ceiling but could not see it.

"Shit, where did it go!?" He growled. The Creature climbed down from the ceiling behind Scott. Its lips pulled back to show razor sharp teeth as the tip of its tail pricked Scott in the back of his neck. Scott turned as he felt it but it was too late. His body went numb and he crashed to the ground, unable to move from the neck down. The Creature didn't kill him though, it wrapped its tail around Scott's leg and began dragging him out of the gymnasium.

"Where is he?!" Isaac demanded as they entered the school. "Find him!" The Betas growled in confirmation.

"His scents in the gymnasium- along with another, one that is familiar but I can not place it." Derek said.

"I found him!" Erica shouted from inside the library. Scott lay on the floor of the library. "I think it stung him." Isaac sat down next to Scott's paralyzed body.

"This is going to hurt Pup, I am sorry." He said before grabbing Scott's arm and breaking it. Scott screamed.

"Isaac! What the hell?" Erica hissed.

"It will help get the toxin out, I am not taking him back to his mother temporarily paralyzed."

"Isaac, look at this." Cora said. On the white board across the room was a message in big blue letters:

STOP HUNTING ME