Venomous

Isaac stopped when he heard the pain filled howl.

'Scott...' He thought before he felt a sharp pain. Scott was being hurt. He ran towards the howl and realized that he was headed towards his old house. As he neared he heard a crack and a scream. He stumbled at the sudden pain that went through him but made it through the front door. Scott lay on the floor clutching his leg.

"Scott?" Isaac asked as he knelt next to him. "Scott, what happened? Who did this to you?"

"T-that thing!" Scott answered as he pointed down the hall. Isaac turned to see the creature crouched down on all fours- starring at them.

"What is that!?" Isaac shouted. The creature hissed and climbed up the wall and onto the ceiling

It crawled over their heads and out the door. Isaac waited for a minute before picking up Scott and heading off towards the castle.

"What happened?" Cora asked as she helped Isaac sit Scott down.

"This- this thing attacked me!" Scott shouted. "Broke my leg- twice!"

"What thing? What did it look like?" Boyd asked.

"It was like some sort of giant lizard. It had scales all over it's body, a forked tongue, razor sharp teeth, these creepy cat-like yellow eyes, a long tail with a pointy tip, and it walked on it's clawed hands and feet." Isaac described.

"That sounds like some type of reptile." Erica added.

"Yes, but it was about as big as me!" Scott responded.

"So now we have a clan of psycho hunters and Godzilla to worry about...fan-freaking-tastic!" Jackson said sarcastically.

"What was it doing there? What did it want?" Peter questioned.

"I do not know, but I am going to bed because that thing seriously kicked my ass." Scott sighed as he got up and limped up to Isaac's room.

"The house he was at- it was your family's house, right?" Derek asked. Isaac nodded. "Do you think he knows?" Isaac sighed but shook his head.

"I will tell him one day, not anytime soon, we have too much to worry about." He announced.

"What was that thing after? Do you think it was there for Scott or for something in the house?" Cora inquired.

"I do not know, but all of you keep a close eye on Scott- and each other. This thing may be after Werewolves." Isaac replied.

"This year just keeps getting better and better." Jackson grumbled.