Restraint

"It almost killed Danny!" Jackson hissed.

"But it did not, that is the important thing." Isaac responded.

"Whoever it kills next, its doing it for a reason." Peter added.

"Well thank you Captain Obvious, we did not know that!" Jackson snapped.

"It killed the DJ." Stiles offered. Isaac sighed. Another dead and he did not know why.

"Stiles, Danny, Derek, and Peter I want you to find everything you can on the victims. Find out what they have in common." He ordered. "I want everyone on guard, we need to catch this thing."

"Ally, can I come in?" Victoria asked as she knocked on Allison's door.

"Yeah Mom, what do you need?" Allison asked.

"I just wanted to talk." Victoria answered. "We rarely talk much anymore, what with school and a...boyfriend."

"Ugh Mom, not 'The Talk' please."

"Ally, I just want you to be careful. I do not want you to get hurt. Pas tout le monde est ce qu'ils semblent être." Allison looked at her mother in confusion. "Remember that okay? And remember what your father taught you."

"I- okay." Allison agreed.

The next day Scott and Stiles were stuck in detention along with Lydia, Allison, Matt, Harley, and Danny.

"You ask a teacher a question and this is what happens, fucking Harris!" Stiles grumbled.

"I doubt asking Mr. Harris if he was born from a demonic animal is a good question to ask the meanest teacher in school." Harley responded. "What are you in for?" She asked Matt.

"Cheated on the test." He answered. "You?"

"We laughed at Stiles' question, it is all his fault." Danny answered.

"Well I thought we would all love to spend so quality time together plus there is something wrong with the Jeep- again." Stiles responded.

"But it was wor-." Scott began before the power went out.

"Okay...what the hell just happened?" Allison wondered.

"Well I am officially creeped out so I am going home." Matt said as he got up. "See you guys at practice."

"That was sudden." Lydia commented.

"Hey, do you guys hear a...hissing noise?" Danny asked. Harley's mouth dropped open as she stared at the ceiling.

"What the fuck is that!" She screamed. Crawling in through the windows near the ceiling was the Creature.

"Shit, out. We need to get out!" Scott ordered. They scrambled out of their seats and ran to the doors.

"They are locked or something!" Danny said as he pulled on the door.

"Keep them back." Scott commanded as he ran into one of the aisle to battle the Creature.

"Scott, what the hell are you doing? Get back here!" Allison shrieked. But he did not.