Magic Bullet

Later that night Derek left the castle to patrol. As he ran across the rooftops he noticed a lone car riding down the street into the kingdom. The car stopped and someone stepped out before Derek could act he was shot in the arm. He yelped in pain before falling back and off the roof.

  "Where are you, you mutt?!" The person shouted. It was a man with white hair and an old face. Derek gritted his teeth as he stumbled away as quickly as possible.

The next day as Scott and Stiles were leaving school when Derek was hit by Stiles' car.

  "What the hell Derek?" Scott asked as they stepped out to help him. His eyes flashed blue as he blinked repeatedly. "Stop doing that!"

  "I can not!" Derek hissed back.

  "Stiles take him to the clinic. I will meet you there." Scott instructed. Stiles hurriedly put Derek in his car and drove off. Scott cut through the forest to the castle.

  "Izzie!" He shouted as he ran through the halls. "Izzie!"

  Isaac was walking down the halls with a young women named Jennifer Blake when he heard his name being called.

  "Izzie!" He heard a familiar voice shout. Only Scott called him that.

  "Scott?" He asked as the boy came in to view. "What is it?"

  "Derek is hurt. He showed up out of no where as we were leaving school. His eyes were glowing, he said he could not control it." Scott answered.

  "Silver bullet." Isaac growled. "We must get another. It is the only way to cure it before it is too late. Where is he?"

  "Stiles took him to the clinic." Scott replied before following Isaac out.

  Stiles tried to get Derek into the clinic as quickly as possible.

  "You know it would be easier if you helped." He hissed.

  "Can not. Too much pain." Derek managed.

  "How do I get stuck dragging the fucking werewolf?" Stiles grumbled as he dropped Derek. Derek groaned. "Sorry." Stiles grabbed Derek's arm and dragged him the rest of the way before holding him up. Derek heaved before throwing up black goo. "Oh come on, what the hell is that!?" Stiles shrieked in disgust.

  "Shut up Stiles." Derek growled as he searched through the room. Isaac and Scott arrived just seconds later.

  "Derek, Derek who shot you?" Isaac demanded.

  "A-Argent." Derek managed. "Gerard Argent." Isaac growled.

  "Allison's last name is Argent." Scott said.

  "She must be Gerard's granddaughter or something. Scott you need to get that bullet." Isaac ordered. Scott nodded and left. Isaac began to search through the clinic for something in case Scott did not get them another bullet in time.