Undercover

Scott and Stiles were headed to class when Scott heard a familiar voice. He grabbed Stiles and pulled him towards the principal's office.

"What the hell!" Stiles hissed.

"Shh!" Scott growled. He peeked around the corner slowly. He recognized the women by her short, red hair and voice as Victoria Argent.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked someone.

"Keep a close eye on him." Someone else instructed. Scott's eyes widened. Victoria moved a little to reveal Gerard sitting in the principal's chair.

"What is going on?" Stiles asked.

"Allison's mom and grandfather are in there. Gerard is telling Victoria to keep a close eye on someone." Scott answered.

"Who? You? Or maybe Danny if they know he is friends with Jackson? Or Lydia? I mean she is Jackson's Mate." Stiles asked.

"No, no it is a him. But we should warn her too." Scott replied. They walked away before they could be noticed. They spotted their friend Harley walking to class. "Hey Harley."

"Hey Scott, Stiles." She responded.

"Have you seen Danny and Lydia?" Scott asked. She nodded.

"They are by the library." She answered.

"Thanks!" Scott said as he and Stiles headed toward the library. Lydia and Danny were just headed to class when Scott and Stiles stopped them.

"Hey guys. What is it?" Danny said.

"The Argents are here." Scott replied.

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked.

"Gerard and Victoria Argent are working here at the school." Stiles answered.

"The Argents are one of the families who have gotten rid of The Code. They have been killing anyone who is or knows a Werewolf." Scott added.

"You think they will come after us if they know we are connected to Jackson." Lydia guessed.

"Yes, but Gerard also told Victoria to keep an eye on someone- a boy." Scott informed them.

"You must tell King Isaac. They may know what you are and that puts your friends and mother in danger as well as The Pack." Danny said. Scott nodded and the four separated and headed to class.

After school Scott headed straight to the castle to find Isaac.

"Izzie!" Scott called. Isaac entered The Main Hall with a look of worry.

"Is someone hurt?" He asked. Scott shook his head.

"No, but Gerard and Victoria are working at the school. Gerard ordered Victoria to keep an eye on someone. I don't know who, only that it is a male." Scott answered.

"Is it possible that they know you are a Werewolf?" Isaac questioned as he began to pace.

"No, but they know I am close to you and it is possible they know Danny is Jackson's friend. If they knew that then they would know about Lydia being Jackson's Mate." Scott said. Isaac worried his lip between his teeth.

"You must be careful Scott, do you understand? Bad things may happen and your loved ones will get hurt if they find out you are a Werewolf. Be careful around the girl and her family." Isaac spoke as he held Scott's shoulders. Scott nodded.

"I understand, Alpha."