Raving

"You are certain it was Matt?" Isaac asked.

  "Yes I am certain." Scott snapped. "What, you think I imagined him turning into a fucking human sized lizard?!" Isaac snarled at him lowly.

  "Remember your place, Pup." He warned.

  "Oh so now I have a place? I did not realize I was considered beneath you, Alpha." Scott retorted. The Pack watched in confusion, Scott and Isaac had never fought before...not like this anyways.

  "We do not have time for you to throw a tantrum Scott, you are not five anymore so stop acting like it!" Isaac growled.

  "I am not throwing a tantrum, you are just asking ignorant questions." Scott sassed.

  "Scott, go home if you cannot act like a mature adult, I do not need Betas who act worse than our children here right now."

  "Fine. Your word is law after all, right Alpha?" Scott responded before stalking out. Isaac sighed in frustration. Why did Scott have to choose to be a teenager now?

  "Isaac? Is something going on between you and Scott?" Boyd asked.

  "No." Isaac answered. 'That is the problem.'

  "How is Matt connected to the old swim team anyways?" Erica asked. "He was just a child when they were in high school."

  "I do not know. Stiles and Sheriff Stilinski are working on finding the other team members." Isaac responded.

  "He really said that to you?" Allison asked.

  "Yes." Scott sighed. "I know I was rude but ever since- ever since the night of the dance he and I have not been on good terms."

  "Hey guys, I have an idea." Stiles said as he joined them. "Or rather Danny had an idea and I contributed."

  "Go on..." Scott urged.

  "The rave tonight, Danny said it is being overseen by Kara Simmons." Stiles began. "So that is most likely where Matt will be going. So we need to go and catch him."

  "How?" Allison asked.

  "Well I heard he has a major crush on you so you go to the rave with him and keep him away from Kara and the rest of us will find a way to stop him." Stiles answered.

  "That is a terrible idea." Scott said.

  "Is not!" Stiles protested. "Deaton just has to give you a drug with enough of a kick to keep him knocked for a few hours or a day or you know the rest of our lives."

  "It is okay Scott, I want to help plus I made a copy of my grandfather's Bestiary. He only showed me the stuff about Werewolves and it is in Latin so Lydia is going to look through it after school and see if anything about the Creature is in it." Allison said. She kissed Scott's cheek quickly before slipping out of the classroom they were occupying.

  "I will talk to Deaton after school." Scott said.

  "And King Isaac?" Scott actually growled in annoyance at the thought. "Scott, you are being ridiculous. He is your best friend- after me of course."

  "Fine." Scott huffed.

  "Anything yet?" Allison asked.

  "No. It is nice to know that Witches exist though, do you think there are any in Beacon Hills?" Lydia replied.

  "Focus Lydia; large, human-sized reptillian creature with venom that causes paralysis then Witches." Allison responded.

  "I am focused, I do not see- wait I think this is it!" Lydia said as she stopped looking through the book.