🌙Chapter 27🌙 His Last Day

I opened my eye slowly. I looked around the room as I saw everyone is there. They sighed in relief when they knew I finally woke up. Dream's hands moved away from my chest. He's probably healing me while I was unconscious. He looks sleepless too. I sat up slowly then leaned on the bed's headboard. I sighed softly.

"Are you..okay..Nightmare?"

Error asked.

"Yeah.. just my panic attack.."

"You've always had panic attack?"

Dust asked.

"No.. I guess this is my first time.."

"What were you thinking until you get panic attack?"

Killer asked.

"I.. I don't think of anything. It just so suddenly."

"Brother.. even though I was talking with Horror but I saw you tensed up for a while back there.. that might be the reason why you get that panic attack."

Dream said.

"What is it Nightmare?"

Horror asked. When Horror speaks up, I don't know why but I feel uneasy. Something's bothering me about Horror. Like.. we won't be able to see him tomorrow. Was the vision warned me about him? Why is it Horror again? I mean, he never did anything wrong!

"Nightmare?"

Cross asked. As I looked at them all and smiled,

"I'm just kinda tired, will you.. leave me alone for a while?"

I said. All of them looked at each other worriedly then they nodded at me. I smiled at them as the walked out of the room. I sighed softly and looked at the window. It's noon. I fell unconscious all night. I laid back down on the bed as I closed my eyes. But not wanting to sleep.

🌙🌙🌙

It's been four hours I've been in the bedroom doing nothing. I didn't get out of the bed and just stare at the ceilings or looks around the room. I didn't move at all. I just laid there for four hours like a dead body. I sighed as I finally sat up. I get off the bed and stretched.

I walked towards the door and opened it as I walked out of my bedroom. My feet keeps on walking on the second floor. Passing Error's bedroom, Dust's bedroom, Killer's, Cross' and Dream's bedroom. Then I stopped in front of Horror's bedroom. The door's opened but he's not there, I sighed as my feet walked me away from the room as my tentacle closes the door.

I walked downstairs and walks around the hallway. Then, I passed the living room and heard something there. The living room has two doors and only one of it opened. I stood in front of the closed living room door. I heard Horror's and Dust's voice. I listened to them quietly.

"...really?"

"Yeah! Heheh!"

"You really are a funny man."

I heard Horror giggled. Then, I only heard silence for a few seconds.

"Dust? You know, I..."

"What is it? Why did you stop?"

"...I um.. I actually have one more secret I never tell you since long time ago.."

Dust sighed, "What is it this time?"

"I um.. I never wants to tell you this because I'm scared.. but I feel like I had to tell you today."