🌙Chapter 10🌙 Dust's Pure Heart

Starting now, I'll be switching the POVs but only to Third Person's POV. So, I will use Third Person's POV when it tells about other characters then I'm back using Nightmare's POV.

🌙🌙🌙

Now, I'm inside my office, staring at the screens in front of me. I was just watching the Star group. They seem to plan in their meeting room. I can't hear what they are saying though. Error's screens should be letting me to hear what they said, the other screens has it's sound but the one with the Star Group doesn't. One of them must be blocking it.

Whatever those Star Group are planning, it's nothing good at all. They're probably planning to hurt one of my friends again. I sighed softly as I moved the chair with my magic so that I can sit on it.

I sat down on the chair as I continues watching the Star Group. And after a few minutes, they stood and walks out of the meeting room. But only Dream and.. the guy in a green scarf who I think his name is Enio, stayed still on their chairs. Both of them looks at each other.

The Star group is planning something, but those two doesn't seem to look okay with the plan. Their face looks sad and all. Soon enough they leave the room. I really hope those two are against the plan..

I hope you're against the plan, Dream..

Someone knocks the door as the door opened, I looked at the person who opened the door. Dust. I smiled at him as he walked inside before closing the door. He bows at me. Is tood up from the chair.

"You don't need to bow, Dust."

"Ehh.. you're gonna be a king soon, Nightmare."

"Yeah I know but.. I'm still a starter king right now."

Dust smiled softly.

"How is Horror?"

"He's fine, already cheerful as usual."

"That's great then. What do you need, Dust?"

"Oh, I just want to tell you that I'm going out to buy some food with Horror."

"Buy some food?"

"Well, Horror wants to see the village down there and also buy some food for him."

"Ooh, well. Sure, but be careful okay?"

"We will. I won't let anything happen to Rory again."

"You call him by Rory again."

"I- yeah, I called him that sometimes."

"A nickname, huh."

"Mhm. Well, I'm off now."

"Again, be careful."

"Okay."

Dust then walked out of the room. Just when Dust walked out, Error came inside. I smiled at him. Yeah, as you can see, Error and I already became a couple. He kissed me yesterday even though it was a short kiss. He hasn't fully confessed to me.

🌙🌙🌙

Dust and Horror were walking around the village. Horror was just recovered yesterday but ever since Dust mentioned that there's a village, he wants to see it so badly. So, they are going down there.

They've been walking around for two or three hours. Dust buyed some food for Horror down there and now they're heading back to the castle. Horror was happy for being with Dust only.

"Now, feel sastified that you've seen the village down there?"

"Yes! Are all of them also villains like us?"