🌙Chapter 1🌙 Nightmare Moon

Hi, welcome to my lair. I'm Nightmare Moon, a starter king of negativity. Technically, I found this castle a few days ago. It was empty and unused. But the village down there has so many people. I believe that village is connected to this castle. And now, I'm planning to take control of this kingdom.

But first, I'll have to make them likes me.

Oh, In case you don't know me still. I was a guardian and a prince in a AU called Dreamtale. I was a Prince of Negative feelings, and a Guardian of the negative side of the tree of feelings.

I had a.. brother. Named Dream. Who's now not just a guardian of Positive feelings, but now also the protector of the Multiverse with his little gang. I haven't seen him in a while. Though, I don't really want to see him anyway.

In my AU, I was unappreaciated there. Meanwhile, Dream was really appreciated and the most beloved one. He had a lot of friends there. Until he forgets about me sometimes.
Bla bla bla, one day, I was getting sick of everyone's shit. They threw rock, books and some other stuff at me. Until eventually, I took one of the Golden Apple but my touch makes the Golden Apple and the other ones turns into a Black Apple, just like the negative feelings apples.

Don't know what to do, I stared at the tree of feelings died slowly. Feeling a lot of gulity.

Then I decided to eat the all the Black Apples and I felt powerful that time. I got these tentacles when I ate those Black Apples. Dream came and I saw the last Golden Apple he held.

I was going to take it but Dream took a bite of the apple and tries to stop me. But because of everyone's fear, he was weak. I turned him to stone later then after the battle. But now, he's free.

And that's my backstory. Let's go to the present time, shall we?

•••

I lived in this castle for at least 5 or 6 days after I found this castle. It's so lonely here. These five or six days I've been taking care of the castle, cleaning it up.

I went to the village one day and the people in there seems like they're villains. They don't know who I am. Of course. I'm a starter king after all.. or.. not yet.

I sighed as I walked around the castle, checking every ones of the rooms here. There are at least twelve bedrooms, ten bathrooms, a big library at the 4th floor, three living room, backyard, one throne room, one crown room and some other rooms.

I loved this castle already. Not just because of the colors are black, red, teal and some monochrome colors but how large and confusing it is. I chuckled.

Sometimes, I don't know where my bedroom are, so I sleep at a random bedrooms. But I really need to remember all the rooms before finding a minion or my follower or team or whatever that is..

I walked to the fourth floor and went inside the library. There are a lot of books in here and I love it. Most of it are histories, sciences, All AUs information books and some other books. I wanted to know, what makes this castle empty so I took a history book of this kingdom in the history book aisle.

I went to a table and sat down on it's chair and began to read it. I flipped the pages repeatedly and found the page that I wanted to read.

The kingdom of destruction - 19XX

  The king of this kingdom was thrown out because he couldn't do his job. The villains in the village of destruction, tired from his lame, weak, not responsible attidute so they decided to kick him out of the kingdom along with the queen and the royal family.
  Eventually, villagers found a new king but he is nothing different from the last king. Once again, they thrown him out.
  Then, they found another king but still like the last king, couldn't do their job. One day, they were attacked by the star sanses. The star sanses only two people back then. The king, didn't even protect the village. There was a big fight back then. The two of them wins. At least fiftyfive villains in the village died.
  Once the war was over, the villains once again kicked away the king. And they promised to themselves to not have a king anymore and the castle now abandoned.

So, they wanted a king that can protect them and save their lives even though they are villains? Well, they do need someone to protect them from any surprise attacks from the star sanses.

I heard from them, that the star sanses is now six sanses. They are Ink as the leader, Blue, Dream, Hologram, Light and Enio.

So, the only way the can accept me as a king, I must protect them from any surprise attacks that came from the star sanses. That way they will accept me as their new king. Protecting isn't my style though but.. well, I had to, so that they can accept me here.

Suddenly, I feel my soul were shining teal color. I looked down at it as I feel an intresting negative feeling.

Tired, lonely, that kind of feelings but stronger. Maybe they'll be my first person who will follow me. Good thing I already prepared a bedroom.

I closed the book and put it back to where it belongs and opened a portal right in front of the guy who curled up near the tree. Seems like he doesn't noticing me. But the negative feeling became stronger when I open the portal, so it must be this guy.

I walked inside the portal.