🌙Chapter 16🌙 Birthday : The Pure Heart Traits

"Nightmare! Wake up!"

I groaned softly, I feel someone is above me, laying on me and shaking me to wake up. I still want to sleep. But this someone, named Horror is above me and I almost can't breathe because of his heavy weight. He isn't that heavy though. I know who it is because of his deep but soft voice.

"Nightmare!"

"Finneee... I'm awake."

I peeked my head out of the blanket and yes, Horror was sitting on me. Oh god, he's not just short like a kid but he also acts like a kid. His appearance looks scary and all but his personality says otherwise. Horror smiled at me.

"Horror, don't be like that. Get off of him."

Dust walked towards me and Horror. Horror looked at him and giggled, he finally got off of me. I sighed, sitting up on the bed. Horror walked to the table near the wardrobe then walked back to me, bring a tray of food. I widened my eye slightly. He just act like a.. you know.

"Have a nice breakfast, Nightmare!"

"Eh- what- why are you-"

"Just accept it, Nightmare. He woke up earlier just make these food for you."

I sighed softly and take the tray of food and stared at it. A bowl of soup that smells so delicious, a glass of water, a cup of hot coffee, some chocolate buns. Just staring at it makes me wants to eat it fast.

"Horror learned to cook delicious food ever since he stepped foot in this castle." Dust said,

"Well.. thank you, Horror."

Horror smiled sweetly at me, I smiled back at him. Dust pats Horror's head then he and Horror walked out of the room. I looked at the food and starts to eat. After a few minutes, I am done and putting the tray of empty bowl, glass, cup and plate on the small desk near the wardrobe.

After then I walked to the bathroom and took a small bath. After I'm done, I walked to the wardrobe and wears a simple black turtle-neck with long sleeves and a pair of black jeans. Then I took my jacket and wears it. The clothes in my wardrobe are not mine but I mean, I have no other clothes.

I looked up above the clothes. I looked at my old crown directly. I took it and closed the wardrobe. I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked at my old crown again. Then, I put the crown on my head and my eye stopped on the mirror. Then I saw my old self, smiling happily. I sighed softly.

"That crown looks good on you."

I blinked and looked at my bed as I widened my eyes and saw Error there on the bed.

"Error? How long have you been there?"

"Hmmm... since you're in the bathroom."

"..Did you see me naked!?"

Error and I blushed badly,

"N-no! Well.. actually I did but I turned away once you take off that towel off your waist!-"

"Well, we're skeletons so we don't have that but I mean, you should at least tell me that you're here!"

"I'm sorry!"

I sighed softly and chuckled.

"Well, what are you doing here?"

"Let's go out. Just two of us."

"Ah.. you're asking me out?"

"Yep."

Error gets off the bed and walked to me.

"You haven't asked me out on a date, so I asked you."

"Sorry. I was planning on taking you out on a date but.. you see how the Star group is."