🌙Chapter 15🌙 Plan

I opened my eyes slowly. Oh fuck, my head and chest feels so hurt. I groaned softly as I sat up on the bed, and it makes me feel dizzy. I tried to remember what happened to me. And I remember I was giving my Pure Heart in exchange for Horror's Pure Heart.

"Nightmare?"

I looked at the source of the voice. Turns out, five of my friends are here, waiting for me to wake up. And then, Horror suddenly jumped and hugged me. I looked at him and smiled softly. I'm glad he is also already awake. I hugged him back.

"Thank you for saving me!"

"Yeah.. no problem. It's my job."

Horror let go of me,

"But.. you should've not sacrifices yours for mine.."

"It's okay.. I did it for you, Horror."

And then I realizes something, I looked at both of my hands and the color is white. Holy fuck, I must've turned back into my old self! And now they've seen me in this passive form. I sighed.

"Guys, do you mind if you turn around for a few moment?"

They looked at each other then nodded as they turned around. Horror got off from me and looked away from me. I closed my eyes as I turn myself into my goopy form back. I opened my eyes as I was now in my goopy form. I looked at the others,

"You can look now, guys."

They all looked back at me and widened their eyes, except for Dust and Error because they had seen me like that before and turned to this form again.

"Wait.. a minute ago, your skulls are all white!" Killer spoked,

"Yeah. That is my old self. Or.. passive form."

"I've never seen you in that form." Cross spoked

"Well, it's because you never seen me in that form before."

"Nightmare.. we would love to know more about you.. you know, we we still barely knows you." Dust spoked,

"Dust's right. You know everything about us but we know almost nothing about you." Killer spoked,

"One day, guys.. one day."

"We just wanted to make sure if you trusts us." Cross spoked,

"I do, I-I do trust all of you! Just... I'm not ready to tell yet.."

Error walked to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed beside me,

"It's okay, Nightmare. We're not forcing you to tell us. We will wait until you're ready."

I smiled softly and sighed.

🌙🌙🌙

Dust sighed softly as he sat on the couch in the second floor living room. Error, Killer, Cross and Horror are also there, only Nightmare is in the castle somewhere, probably in the library. Library is his favorite room in the castle.

But Dust didn't want Nightmare to hear the plan that he's about to tell to the four Sanses in the living room. Error, Horror and the others looked at Dust, waiting for him to speak up and telling them the reason why they should be here.

"So?"

Dust looked at Killer,

"I called all of you here because.. I just figured out a few days ago that Nightmare's birthday is tomorrow."

"Nightmare's birthday?" Cross asked,

"Yes. So, I have a little plan to celebrate his birthday and to thank him for always trying to save us."

"Will Nightmare liked that though?" Killer asked,

"Mm.. I'm not sure.. but I mean.. he won't kill us for making a small party, right?"

"He won't." Error spoked,

"So.. what's the plan then?"

"The plan is.."

🌙🌙🌙

I sighed softly as I closed the book. I leaned on the chair I was sitting at. I'm in the library, just reading random interesting book for almost two and a half hours. And now I feel so sleepy, but I'll keep on reading more books. I sighed again, wondering what are my friends are doing downstairs? No one has come to me for two and a half hours. Not even Error who almost every one hour come to me.

"Screen number 09, 10 and 11, living rooms, Kingdom of Destruction."

I said as three screen appeared in front of me. Showing the living rooms in this castle. Yes, there are only three living rooms in the first floor, second floor and third floor. I saw my friends are in the second room living room. I don't know what they are talking about, because I mute the audio for the screen. I don't think I need to know what they are talking about.

I smiled softly at the screen. It's been four days since that day. We continued our everyday lives peacefully, without Ink and his Star group attacking or threatening us. I really wish we could be like this until I'm officially become a king and so on, but.. those Star group didn't want me and my friends to be here. They want us dead.

"Here comes the next Messiah of Darkness."

My smile faded away when those words played in my mind. I looked at the Pure Heart book and stared at it. Messiah of Darkness... me? The next one? Well, my Pure Heart is the Pure Heart of Darkness. But if I am really the Messiah of Darkness then...

" Turns out, those people who held the Pure Hearts, had sacrified themselves in order to protect the person who held the Pure Heart of Darkness, the Messiah of Darkness. And to protect the people in this AU. "

No. No! If I am the next Messiah, I will be the one protecting the villains and my friends here. My friends, I won't let them sacrifices their lives to protect me. And this AU. I promise to myself about this.

Oh, speaking of protecting.. I had promised the villagers down there that I will make a shield around the kingdom and village to protect them from Star Sanses' surprise attack. I sighed softly. I don't actually know how to make a big damn shield to protect the whole kingdom. I sighed again.

"Nighty."

I looked at the source of the glitching voice, Error. He's at the door of the library, smiling at me. I returned the smiled and stood up. I used my magic to put all the books that I just read back to where I found them. Then I walked to Error and gave him a quick kiss. His cheeks lights up yellow. You know, it's my first time loving somebody as my lover.

"Erry."

"I'm just here to tell you that me, Dust, Killer, Cross and Horror are going out to buy some things."

"Some things?"

"Yes. Don't worry, we'll be fine out there. We're just going to the village. If the Star Sanses appeared, we'll signal you with that SOS code."

My smile again faded away when he mentioned that. I'm overly worried for them after all the things happened to us. I gripped my jacket tightly as I looked down to the floor. Error seemed to notice this as he holds one of my hand. I looked up at him.

"It's okay. We will be more careful while we're away from you."

I stared at him with sadness for a few while. Then I sighed and smiled slightly, I pulled him close to me and hugged him tightly. Error willingly hugged back.

"Careful."

Error nodded his yes as we let go after then. Error kissed me on the cheek and walked out of here after then. I stood there for a few while. I sighed softly after a few mimutes standing. I dragged myself out of the library.