52. 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

"You're doing it wrong?" I let out a frustrated sigh and threw my hands at my side. I turned around to face Vinnie who was sitting on concrete.

"You've been saying that for the past ten minutes." I said annoyed. My eyes raked him bare chest and down. Shirtless Vinnie is something I could never get over.

"I know." He snickered. I rolled my eyes and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Is their something easier? This makes me wanna jump off a cliff." I got off the board. "Nevermind, this is stupid."

I sit down next to him on the curb and let out an exhausted sigh. It wasn't long before he got up and offered me his hand.

"Come on." He said when I just started at him. I hesitated before i grabbed his hand and I was lifted up way quicker than he most likely intended.

"Jesus christ I 'bout flew." I let out a laugh.

"Okay, so stand on the board." I grabbed onto his arm to help balance me as I go onto it. "Now do it how I taught you."

It wasn't long before I had lost my balance and fell forward. I didn't even make it to the ground since Vinnie was in front of me. His arms wrapped around my waist to keep me from falling and he stumbles back a bit before gaining his balance.

"You almost had it that time, you just need to balance yourself after the ollie." He removed his hands from my waist and the warm feeling I had felt from his touch went cold.

"I'll try it a few more times but after that I'm done cause it's hot."  I huffed out as i balanced myself on the board once again.

As soon as I popped the board up and landed back i the ground, the board swept out from under my feet sending me sideways. Before I could fall I felt hands wrap around my waist keeping me from falling forward.

I didn't move out of his arms. Instead I relaxed in them deciding that I should give myself a moment before I tried again.

I lean into him and I could feel him relax.

The park wasn't as busy as it was earlier when he was skating. I told him I wouldn't try until people left. I didn't want to get embarrassed when I fall on my ass every time I tried something. Which was exactly what happened.

I let in a deep breath to help steady my heart that was pounding so fast. I couldn't tell if it was from his touch or the fact I was getting in some exercise. Either way, I was affected.

No matter how many times we've made contact each time felt new. It was something I couldn't get used to. It was like a shock of warmth and comfort with him. It all felt weird since I've only been here for almost a month.

It felt like forever.

It may be because we've gone months talking and face timing that it all just felt natural and nothing was awkward. I felt like I've known him forever.

Vinnie and I somehow made our way to the fence and sat down. I sat inbetween his legs and my head laid against his chest.

The sun was setting now letting me know that we've been here all day.

"We should get back before it's dark." I said while standing up.

"Do we have to?" He whined as he reached for my hand. I thought to myself for a moment before answering his question. His mom popped up in my mind and I decided against staying here longer.

"I don't want your mom to worry." I said. "And we can cuddle." I added after.

"I'm sold." Vinnie stood up, not before almost pulling me to the ground while he used me to help him up.

I knew Vinnie would get up instantly if I said something about cuddling. I realized that he loved having physical touch and he used that to express his feelings with me.

Personally, I didn't mind how touchy he was. I enjoyed it. I felt as if it was validating.

The walk home was enjoyable. The sun was setting and the sky was a hue of pink and purple. The wind was blowing slightly so it wasn't that hot out. I loved this time of day. It wasn't hot and it wasn't cold. It was just warm and something that I could stand.

Before I knew it we were at the front door of his house. He opened the door and let me step in and I thanked him.

"Can we watch FMA while we cuddle?" He asked as he closed the door.

"Uh yeah. Which one?" I asked him. I run up the stairs with him following behind.

I jump onto his bed and lay down.

"Brotherhood, duh." He rolled his eyes, but a smile was on his face.

"I haven't even watched the original." I replied.

"You don't need to, trust me. It still makes sense." He takes of his shoes and walks towards his closet.

"Before we start I'm going to shower. I kinda feel gross." I got up from the bed feeling bad that I just jumped on it dirty.

"Okay I'll go in after you, even though we could just save water together." He said nonchalantly as he shrugged his shoulders.

I don't look towards him as I feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Not today loser." I shook my head as I grabbed a pair of shorts and one of his shirts.

"Fine as you wish." He sighed before laughing lightly.

I leave his room and head towards the bathroom. I already had my things in there and I grabbed a clean towel.

I didn't take a long shower. I washed myself and my hair before I got out and brushed my teeth since we ate already. I wrap my hair in a towel.

Maria makes dinner rather early in the day. She normally cooks around 6 and we eat around 6:39-7 depending on what was made. It also doesn't start getting dark until 9 since it's summer and days go by longer.

I clean up any mess made before leaving the bathroom and back to his room. We talk for a few minutes before he goes for a shower and I sit on the bed on my phone.

Fifteen minutes later he comes back and is ready to lay down. He gets in the bed beside me and waits for me to lay down while putting on the show.

I take the towel off my head and my hair was almost dry. I didn't want to lay down if my hair was still wet. It would bother me.

I move in closer and we both get comfortable in bed before starting our binge.

guys i'm sorry for being mia on this book. i literally didn't know what to write and i had half a chapter written for this forever and i just never finished it or was motivated to finish it.

i also just feel like this isn't going anywhere and i feel like i keep repeating things. i'm just jot sure what to add and with this relationship i just feel like it isn't going anywhere like idk i feel like i'm not writing emotion ?? if that makes sense to you guys. i'm awful with emotion myself and i find it weird majority of the times so i just struggle writing it.

this chapter is short and i want to add more but i just can't think of anything so i hope this is good enough. i also hadn't realized that i haven't wrote since october so my apologies.

i've also been working on another project so that also takes away time from here.