THANK YOUUU

so i know i haven't updated in a while but i literally am in college and i can't keep up w work as it is so it's hard to balance school and writing.

i have been working here and there on a chapter but not as often as u guys would like. let me get to the point

i want to say thank you for over 100k reads. i appreciate it so much. this book is also #1 in tiktok and let's just say that's a flex da fuck.

 this book is also #1 in tiktok and let's just say that's a flex da fuck

(all those drafts lol, i work on those more than my published ones)

i really appreciate you guys reading this. i thought this would flop bc first off when i started writing this no one knew of vinnie so it's like "who is this kid"

another thing, i did lose motivation kind of bc of social media w sway and how he's in it now and a lot of people are like obsessed w him now. when that happens it kind of just throws me off and i don't want anything to deal w that person because they act different and blah blah blah.

i still love him and support him i'm just not 100% in bc of the people he hangs w like bryce, josh, and griffin. they are just terrible people (hate me all you want). i won't lie there was a point where i did like bryce a few years ago back when nick bean, edwin, bryce, and zach were friends and after what happened btwn him and zach i just couldn't really stand him. and it's way worse now w everything he's been doing.

sorry for a rant i just wanted to explain myself lol.

again thank you so much for reading and i hope you continue to read even though i take 10 years to post