41. 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

"marley, sweetie it's time to get up." my moms quiet voice said. i will never understand how i can wake up to her voice. i do it all the time, it's like a reflex of some sort. i can sleep through anything, except my mom waking me up.

i mumbled a quiet okay and turned onto my back and stared at my ceiling. i finally turned to my phone after a few minutes to see the facetime call still connected. i wasn't surprised to see vinnie up on the other line.

sometimes i don't think he sleeps. vinnie was still playing, but at some point last night he changed it from fortnite to call of duty.

"good morning." i said, my voice raspy. it honestly scared the shit out of me.

"hey. are you gonna shower?" i grabbed my phone and set it up on my bed as i got up to grab what i needed my shower, like the towel on the towel rack i had in my room.

"yeah, i'll be back in like fifteen to get dressed and do whatever else i need. when i leave the house ima have to hang up." i answered at the door to my room.

"gotcha." he said just before i left my room.

i was beyond excited to see him. one, i couldn't wait to see his reaction when he saw me. two, i was so excited to meet his mom, maria, and the rest of his family.

it felt like it was happening all too fast. not that i mind. it just made it seem so surreal.

i took my shower and i made sure to wash my hair. i brushes my teeth and washed my face before i left the bathroom wrapped in my towel.

sometimes i forget to bring my clothes with me when i'm on facetime. i'm so used to just going to my room after showering and changing in there. i've never been one to change in the bathroom unless i was at a friends or family's

i close my door behind me and creep past my phone to the clothes i laid out last night. i ended up wearing a pair of black nike shorts and a white crop top that came just above my belly button. the straps so small that it seemed like they weren't there. i put on a white bralette that went with it.

i had a jacket that was waiting for me to wear in the airport, which was a beige "poopy" jacket that was way to big for me.

i sat down on my bed after getting dressed only to get back up again to grab my stuff from the bathroom i will be taking with me.

"be right back." i said as i left my room to grab my toiletries.

i went back to my room after struggling to open my door with my arms full. i went and grabbed ziploc bags from the kitchen downstairs to put my things i since they were wet after my shower before i shoved them in my suitcase.

"i'm back." i finally sat back down on my bed with my makeup around me.

"hey." vinnie said once again.

he had finally moved away from his game. now laying down. i guess he was going to bed finally. i checked the time to see it was already four thirty.

"why are you putting on makeup?" he asked me.

"i'm just putting on a little bit. like i'm doing my eyebrows and putting on some concealer. i also don't wear a lot of makeup as it is." i answered.

"i don't know anything of what you said." he yawned.

"that's fine." i laughed.

once i finished i went to put the makeup in a makeup bag. the makeup i wore only consisted of concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and eyebrow stuff. i really don't wear much.

i went to my chair and picked up the giant jacket and put it on. i went to my dressed and picked out a pair of white nike socks that reached mid calf. i then threw on my white nike air forces. i put my glasses on that i normally only wear if i'm doing homework or watching tv.