44. 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

it's been two days since i've made it to washington. it's been two days since i've been with vinnie, physically. yesterday, we didn't do anything. we did the same, almost, as the day when i got here. we just stayed at his house and did really nothing.

today, vinnie was taking me to the city. this was one thing that he's been talking about doing for the past two days. nonstop. he was almost like a child when he woke me up this morning talking about going into the city.

he had a lot to show me, apparently. i'm not hating it.

the two of us sat in his car as he drove towards the city in seattle. i didn't see much of it when i got here. i drove through it coming from the airport, but that was mainly it. other than when maria and i spent some time together.

"i don't know where to start." vinnie said excitedly from next to me. i shook my head, a smile on my lips.

"well it doesn't matter to me, considering you aren't telling me anything on where we are going." i look at him and take my time checking out his side profile.

i guess he felt me looking because he took a glance at me and smiled.

"what?" he asked with a laugh.

"nothing." i said nonchalantly.

my mind then wondered back to two days ago while we were watching the movie, supposed to be watching.

i didn't think we would do anything like that. it never crossed my mind at least. in the moment it felt right. was it right? probably not since we're young.

of course being young hasn't stop anyone before, for the most part. i don't think i wouldn't do it again. i don't know if i'd go further either.

my thoughts don't go far when vinnie speaks up again.

"what are you thinking about?" he asked. i look away from the window and think of what to say.

"just wondering what you'll be showing me." i shrug.

"i'm starting with the basics. i mean like the most basic thing here, but i think you'll like it. we can't go in though, not today at least." i guess he had time to decide.

it wasn't long for us to reach the 'basic destination' he was talking about. and yeah, it is pretty basic. it's definitely a tourist stop and i'm not complaining about it.

i get out the car as soon as it's parked parallel to the curb. i get out pretty fast and i wait for vinnie to walk out and pay the meter before we left his car.

i grabbed his hand in mine and looked both ways before crossing the street and dragging him with me. i knew not to go in and i just look up at the tall building and the sign that says 'space needle.'

"we definitely have to come back soon." i look up at him. he laughs at my excitement that i hadn't shown only moments ago in the car on our way here.

we didn't spend that long, we made a few videos before we started to walk back across the street. instead of going to the car, we walk away from it on the sidewalk.

it was around two when vinnie took me to a small restaurant to eat for lunch. we sat at a table outside to enjoy the warmth outside. i took in the view seeing the people walk on the sidewalk, the cars driving by. seattle was a busy city. of course it was. it was a popular city in the u.s.

"it's pretty here." i look at the blonde sitting opposite of me. i noticed his stare as i looked around in awe. "what?"

"nothing i just— i think you're really beautiful." i bit my lip to suppress my smile. his cheeks were tinted pink, he was blushing.

"thanks." i'll take any compliment.

after getting our drinks and ordering, vinnie and i spent our wait time talking. vinnie and i can always talk for hours. that's what we've been doing since the beginning really. i can't believe its been almost six months since i reached him.

what really feels weird is that it's been a little less than a week since we started dating. it sort of feels longer than that considering how we started.

the large plate was set in front of me and i was ready to dig in. the sandwich was huge and i don't know how i'm going to fit it in my mouth just to take a bit. i take a sip of the iced tea i got before i went to take a bite.

i lift my head to take a look at vinnie before i tilt my head to attempt to take a bite of the sandwich. he only laughs at me and i look at him to only see him with his phone out.

"stop." i attempt to say with my mouth full. this only caused him to laugh harder and i find myself laughing with him.

"oh shit." vinnie stands from his seat a few seconds after i start choking on what was in my mouth. he's by my side and tries to help me while i choke.

i finally regain my composure and take a few breaths before i start to laugh lightly.

"that was funny." i said in between laughs.

"of course it was." he sits back down.

the two of us start to eat and calm down. while eating i point at things i see past us.

after eating we went around some more and stopped at a few places. it was almost four when we started headed back. i looked outside the window as we passed through the city to get out.

i'm not going to lie, today was fun and exciting.

the drive back was faster than the drive leaving the house. i was also ready to get back to the house. i was tired and i feel like laying down.

today was eventful.