48. 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since I've been in Washington State. Two weeks since I've been around Vinnie. It's been a month since we started dating. It definitely hasn't been long, I know that for sure. It feels like it though.

It feels like we've been together since I dm'd him a while back ago, six or seven months ago— I think. These two weeks have been fun. Despite the fact that we've mainly stayed at his house in the pool. That was really all I needed.

My time with Vinnie has been sweet and simple. Maybe a little too sweet. It might just be because I'm not used to having such an easy relationship. Don't get me wrong, I like easy. I like how we don't argue. I like how there isn't any drama. It's also something I'm just not used to.

Eventually, I will get used to it. I feel like this relationship I have going on will last long. Am I scared for what happens when I leave? Yes. I don't know if long distance will be easy. I mean we've practically been doing it, but now that we've been spending all this time together, I feel like it'll be hard.

I don't want to be that person who has him on my mind all the time. I don't want to think of when's the next time i'll see him. I don't want to miss him all the time. I don't want to yearn for his touch or be near him. I haven't had to do that before. I don't want to do that now.

I want to be able to live my life where my mind doesn't constantly think of only Vinnie. I always have. Don't take it the wrong way, I still really like him. I just don't want to be helplessly devoted to him. Does that make sense?

I know there is plenty of time before I leave. Around a month and three weeks to be exact. I know I don't have to worry about any of this now, but me being the Marley I am, just can't help and overthink every single thing that happens and what's coming up.

As for what's going on now, well I sat in the living room next to Vinnie who couldn't help but argue with his younger brother who could pass as his twin, Reggie.

I had no clue what they were arguing about. I don't think I really care. All I have to say is that it's very amusing watching the two go back and forth. I hardly remember how it started. I think it had to deal with who gets to pick what we watch, but that escalated quickly into something else.

I did try to interfere but I stopped bothering when I realized neither one of them was listening to a word I had to say. Now I just stared, flicking my eyes back and forth between who talked.

"Okay but I would totally dominate your ass if we fought."

"You're like an ant compared to me, Reg." Vinnie replied to his brother, "Back me up, Marley."

They both looked at me and I choked on my drink from the sudden attention.

"Don't look at me, I'm simply enjoying the show. Besides you guys weren't listening to me before so why now." I throw my hands up as a surrender to get them off my back.

"What we always listen to you." Reggie scoffed before turning to his brother, "Right Vinnie?"

"He's right." Vinnie nodded his head.

"I'm glad you guys finally agree with something." I rolled my eyes before getting up when I heard the front door open. That was a signal that their mom had finally returned and I could finally leave the suffocating tension of masculinity.

"Finally!" I exclaimed when I reached Maria who was setting her keys on the kitchen counter. I wrap my arms around the woman who became so fond of my presence over the past few weeks.

"I was only out for a few hours." Maria chuckled as she mocked my movements.

"A few hours too many. I don't even know how they started arguing this time." I began to help her putting groceries up.

I definitely started taking part since Ive been here. I couldn't stay somewhere I was welcomed and not even bother helping around the house. I've always been like that. It could be a day I'm at someone else's place and I'm still helping out.

"I'm hurt that you'd rather spend time with my mom and not me." The familiar voice I've grown so used to hearing emerges in the room.

"I'm hurt you'd rather argue with Reggie instead of spending time with me." I counter back, not bothering to look at him.

"I would never—" I could sense the fake hurt in his voice. I turn around and face Vinnie who had his hand place over his chest in mock hurt.

I shake my head and let out a small laugh before turning around to put pancake mix in a cabinet. I managed to learn where things went more quickly than I thought I would end up doing.

I jump slightly from the heat that suddenly takes over on my back. The box that was in my hand was taken out and moved to a shelf that I tried to reach.

I felt Vinnie's hands being placed on my waist and I was turned lightly so that I was now facing him.

"Thanks." I mutter. I tilted my head upwards to look him in the face. My stomach was running laps right now from our close proximity. I didn't think that feeling really existed. I just thought that's what happened in books.

"I'd rather you thank me right here." He pointed time his lips. I rolled my eyes lightly, but complied anyways. I don't think I could ever turn down a kiss from him.

I stand on my tiptoes and he brings his head down so there's a better reach. When my lips touched his i was even more aware of the feeling in my stomach.

Each kiss felt like the first and I don't think I could ever get used to them. It definitely hasn't been long since the first, but it felt like forever.

"Ew PDA is not aloud where my eye sight can see." I pull away quickly and I could feel the heat rising from my cheeks. I turned my head the opposite direction from the others in the room.

"I swear to god Reggie, I will drop kick you."

i am so sorry for the wait.

i find of forgot about wattpad. i left state and am in louisiana with family, then i also just got back from pensacola with my sister and a few others so i've been other places.

dude i had so much fun lately and met new people and some people i already knew but i just got closer with *cole*. anyways love you all!!