9. 𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

my wife
lol

corny ass kid
l o l

can i ask you sum

my wife
go for it ?

corny ass kid
can we ft

my wife
duh.

u don't have to
ask lol just do it

corny ass kid
i didn't know if you
wanted to "get pretty"

not saying that you aren't
but u know what i mean
right ? how some girls
are

bc you are pretty ofc

my wife
i didn't know someone
could ramble through
text until today

and me "getting pretty"
shouldn't matter anymore
it never did to me😂

also thanks for calling
me pretty

corny ass kid
ohh well i'm glad
u don't care how u
look

my wife
oh i do care, just
not w you bc we're
friends—

sorry dating...

corny ass kid
we are aren't we💀

my wife
alright ima ft u

marley presses the facetime call over vinnies' name in her phone.

she didn't feel like she needed to get herself situated with him. she felt fine being herself and looking like a mess with him even though it hadn't been long since she first texted him. marley never did care for her likes like some people. she of course dresses up and looks presentable when she needs to or whenever she feels like it, but the girl never feels pressured to look her best.

this is why the girl sat in her messy bed wearing a light blue virginity rocks hoodie and spandex. her brown loose curly hair was in a messy low ponytail, her hair sticking out and slumped all over the place.

"you should've made yourself look pretty." vinnie smiles in the camera. marley gave an offended look and the curly blonde started laughing, "i'm sorry i didn't mean it."

"i know, but it still hurt," she paused, "high key."

"i'm sorry. forgive me?" vinnie didn't mean to hurt the girls feelings. he felt guilt wash over him and regretted saying what he did.

"i'm only messing with you, vincent." marley smiles.

"why did you have to go by my government name?" vinnie cringed.

"why not?" marley shrugged, a smile tugging at her lips.

"cause it's just weird. my mom calls me that when i'm in trouble so it's weird."

"i won't do it again, i guess." marley frowns.

"don't do that. that's not cool." vinnie shakes his head at the girl for her behavior.

he knew that it would make him feel bad even though he didn't do anything wrong. even if marley liked to call him by his full name, he doesn't. he prefers not to, including that certain people (his mom) he not calls him that if he got himself in trouble.

"sorry, sorry." marley said.

"anyways how was your day?" she added.

"it was alright." he shrugged. vinnie moves into his bed and laid down.

"what did you do?" she turned off her light and turned on her desk lamp and repeated his actions.

"went to school, of course. um, oh wait my friend silis came over and i've been trying to help him get swol. it's funny lowkey, but he's trying. uh, i don't know what else." he said with a sigh at the end.

"don't try to hard to think." marley laughed.

"sorry sorry. anyways how was yours?" he repeated what she had said before.

"it was cool. today we had prom bash. it was cool or whatever. there was this inflatable thing that you race in and i tried to race my friend aron. yeah i failed badly. i got stuck in this thing you have to jump onto and i had gotten stuck in between that and the net of the inflatable. it was funny but— oh look at this!" marley sits up in her bed and turns her light back on to make it more visual before showing vinnie a bruise on her arm.

"why is it so big?" he laughed.

"i'm not sure. i'm not worried about it, i've had worse." marley shrugged before turning her light back on. "how's baseball?"

"it's fun. i'm sad season is almost over though. a lot of new people joined and we all got pretty close. there was this one time it rained during a game and it started to flood and we all just started to slide in the mud. it was fun and all until a freshman got hurt. coached yelled at us about that."

"i always see videos of guys doing that. it seems fun to be honest. i know nothing about baseball or.. nothing at all. so do you have any like trophies or shit?" marley asked the blonde who was currently laying down in the dark.

vinnie liked the fact that marley was at least trying to seem interested in the sport he plays in. a grin took over the boys face and he got up from his bed and turned his light on.

"you shouldn't have asked." his grin was know fully visible to the girl. marley sighed with a roll of her eyes as the camera flipped to a shelf in vinnie's room.

"this shit goes way back, to t-ball. i won't go into that, but let's start when i was actually playing..."

the girl tried her best to pay attention to what vinnie was saying on the other line. she wanted to be interested into it, but had gotten bored a few minutes into him talking. marley would do the occasional nod of her head and a uh-huh to make it seem she was following. A common thing she did when she stopped paying attention.

she knew that when vinnie said she was going to regret asking that she would eventually. especially when he started to go into detail about getting the trophies for certain things while playing. none of them can from high school unless it was a personal award trophy.

"i'm going to stop talking about them now." vinnie let out a laugh.

vinnie flips the camera back on him and moves to turn off his light.

"stop. turn your light back on." marley said quickly.

"um, why?" vinnie asked slowly.

"just do it." the girl urges.

vinnie does as he says and sighs.

"now go back to your mirror and flip your camera." she instructs.

"alright." he said slowly. he again does as said.

"i really like your hoodie. where did you get it?"

"oh my god."

this is long haha