42. 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

smut warning lol ⚠️

i don't know what time it was when i woke up. for a moment i thought i was home in my bed. that was until i actually opened my eyes into an unfamiliar room. it didn't take long for me to remember that i'm not at home and that i flew all the way to washington.

it was then i realized the fact i was snuggled next to vinnie who had his arm wrapped around me. he was practically hugging me in his sleep. i looked at him, the best i could because of the position i'm in, and found myself staring.

i think i could lay like this forever. i know it sounds cliche but i'm actually just really comfortable.

i reach for my phone as best as i could without waking up vinnie. it was extremely hard. i tried to move away by an inch and i could feel his hold get tighter as if trying to keep me close as possible. i finally grab my phone and move back to where u was.

i found this as my best chance in the moment to post him. i first go to snapchat and just take a picture. i smiled at the camera while i showed vinnie as best as i could. i put a heart sticker next to it and caption it 'sleepy boy'.

i then open tiktok which i find myself doing ninety percent of the time during the day and record a tiktok. i save the tiktok as a draft for right now just figuring i might end up posting it later, or not.

i finally took the time since i grabbed my phone to look at the time seeing that it was almost five. maybe i should wake him up. i have no clue when he would actually wake up but i feel like he didn't actually get much sleep since we hung up in the morning.

"vinnie." i said. my voice broke while saying his name seeing that i haven't talked at all since i got up. it surprised me hearing it but i moved on and said his name again.

he moved his head in my neck and hummed in response. i wasn't sure if he was actually up or not.

"vinnie." i said again. this time i moved hoping he'd get up or notice something.

"can i skip today?" i barely heard his mumble. i was confused at first, but figured he thought i was his mom.

"what?" i ended up saying anyways.

vinnie finally opened his eyes and looked at me confused. then he opened his mouth only to close it again.

"i'm leaving." i said. i noticed too late that that sounded wrong. what i really meant was that i was going to leave the room.

"what?" vinnie sat up. his voice was raspy and he looked at me sad.

"i meant the room. i have to use the bathroom. where is it?" i could see him relax visibly and he got up and stretched.

"oh, you scared me." he said grabbing my hand in his and walking me out the room. "uh it's over there." he points to a door.

"thanks." i said quietly before letting go of his hand.

i walked to the bathroom and turned on the light after struggling to find it because i'm that slow sometimes. i use the bathroom and flush the toilet. after washing my hands, i look at myself in the mirror and start to fix up my appearance. which was really just my hair that got all messed up from sleeping.

i heard a knock on the door and i shook my head and laughed lightly.

"i have a question." his voice was muffled through the door.

"yeah." i answered. i kept the door locked not opening it. i thought this was funny.

"uh is there anything specific you want for dinner?" he asked hesitantly.