Chapter 4- The Car Ride Of Hell

Max's POV

   Screaming, kicking, and yelling, she tried to pull at her restraints that Riley so helpfully insisted I strap onto her.   "Where the hell am I?" she asked again.   Scratching and clawing at her seat belt with all her might.

   "Can you stop?" I ask, "you're hurting my ears... and my head."

   "Not until you let me go you idiot," she began, "and why the hell is Isabella knocked out!"

   "Riley do me a favor and and give her a small dose of wolfs bane." I whisper quietly to my Beta

   "Can you not see I'm driving?" he remarked while gesturing towards the road. Ugh why are betas so up-tight? I thought to myself. Grabbing the tiny box in my had I slowly opened while ignoring my mates screams.

   I know I probably sound like a bad mate, but to protect her I have to keep her calm, and if that means giving her wolfs bane, so be it.   Wolfs bane is like a sedative for werewolves.   Some werewolves like to get high off of it, but mostly it's used for hospitals because human sedatives aren't strong enough for werewolves. Grabbing her hand I poked the needle into her vein, squeezing my hand down, letting the wolfs bane into her system.   She slowly fell down, hitting her head on the window, as the wolfs bane took effect.

   She looked beautiful while sleeping, even though she was technically unconscious.   After thirty minutes of peaceful driving Riley's mate- who's name I found out is Isabell- woke up and I had to switch with  Riley so they could talk.    Listening to their conversation was like torture.    Riley was flirting and Isabell was explaining why she doesn't have enough time to do the whole 'relationship thing' as she called it.

    "Hey I heard you found your mate.   Is it true?" Jack, my third in command mind linked me.

    "Yeah." When my mate wakes up again, all hell will break loose.

   Well, I'm still continuing to edit these chapters.    It has been a very slow morning, I've only got four chapters done, LOL.   Anyways, enjoy (and continue) reading!<3

   -gllittergeek