Chapter 26- search

Mia's POV

"Kill it!" I screamed, pointing at a spider.

"Who is it?" Max panicked half way shifting so he has claws and fangs.

He relaxed drawing back in his claws when he saw the spider. I was still sitting on a tree branch waiting until I can return to safety.

"Wow," max rolled his eyes, "your a strong werewolf shifter, who killed people to survive and shot your sister, and your afraid of a spider."

"Spiders are vicious." I reasoned.

"Oh come on don't be a baby." Isabella teased walking ahead, hand linked with Riley.

"Said the girl who's afraid of cats."

My cats have got very big. Bean is bouncing around the room, annoying the others. Alpha Neil doesn't like cats like most werwolves but has allowed them to stay as long as they're not on the furniture.

Guts spurted onto the rock once Max's shoe came clamping down on the spider.

"Is it safe?" I asked, lowering myself.

"No there's another one!" Max yelled.

I quickly pulled myself back into the branch and cringed to the tree. Max Pulled out his phone, snapping a quick picture.

"Joking." he stated before he burst out loud laughing.

I climbed down also laughing, but not cause he tricked me. "What are you laughing at?"

"You have a phone?!" I managed to say, "I just use the mind link, you know, communicating by thinking?!"

"Yes well, sometimes my pack members put up mind barriers, so I have to reach them."

"Understandable." I continued to laugh. It's just so hilarious, he has a- "What are you still laughing at?!"

"Y-You have a flip-phone." I spoke between laughs.

He rolled his eyes and walked ahead of me.

"We're here." Riley called back.

Ahead of us sat an entire village. One abandon building which looked to be the congress room and two house that stood out against the rest.

"Everything seems to be in good shape." I mentioned.

"Umm... guys we have to tell you something..." Isabella trailed off, leaving her words hanging.

"Ok? What is it?" Max and I asked in Union.

"Well-" she was cut off by werewolves materializing from behind bushes, all in wolf form.

"Oh crap." was all I could say.

I'm sorry the last update was on Thursday and not Wednesday so this is how I'm making it up to you. Only 4 more chapters.

Sorry this is short. I kinda have to still add action while staying on the books plot. I didn't edit this so don't get made if there are some words that don't belong.

I'll update on Wednesday and that is a promise.

-gllittergeek

The Scar On My BackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara