Chapter 11- Candles

Max's POV

   I feel as though Mia and I are really bonding.     Isabelle, had the sweetest boyfriend in the arena. His name was Cole or something. Anyway- his stage name was hell."

"He had brown hair and was extremely successful in the arena. One day Isabelle had to kill him. She cried all night."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because some people have emotions, she liked him and now he is gone.    Listen,   I'm trying to be nice to you but you have to also be nice to me."

"How am I not being nice?   Listen, I like you, okay.   Your my mate, and I'm trying to make the best of it.   I am being nice, you just don't see that because you aren't even paying attention to me." I tell her.

"'Make the best of it'   So I'm just what you're stuck with?   You are one-" Mia was cut off by Riley running down the stairs and Isabelle rushing in behind him throwing candles at him. "You idiot!" She screamed.   The mark on Isabelle's neck was hard to miss. It was easy to tell that Riley marked her. And from the way it looks, without her permission.   Marking your mate is basically biting them and creating a bond that links the two mates together.

"Why would you mark me!!!" She screamed.

Riley shuddered a because, but he never actually got to finish cause Isabelle continued to throw candles.   Our pack had a ton of candles around because one of our members died last week.   I crossed my fingers in hope that she wouldn't pick up a lightened one.   I do not want to have to explain to my father why the pack house burned down.

"Because my wolf kept telling me to." Riley managed to say while ducking.

"Well. Next time you decide to do what your wolf tells you, without my permission, I will light the candles before I throw them at you."

"Ok." he said putting his hands up in surrender.

"He had a right to mark you, considering he's your mate." I stood up for him.   Bros before bows.

"Excuse me?!" Mia shouted all up in my face, "we're no ones property."

"I never said property." I reasoned yelling over Isabelle and Riley's argument.

"You idiot." Mia yelled while she slapped my face. Both Isabelle and Mia stormed upstairs.

Oh crap what have I done? I thought, and I'm pretty sure Riley thought it too.

    OMG guys I have been editing these sine friday on my off time.  I probably won't edit any during the week because of school but I will try to edit some next week.    I went back to watch my old video trailer and... well... I made that last year and I think I have gotten a lot better at editing and stuff.    Also, I did not add any detail into my book a year ago and so now I am adding a bit more of that, and who knows maybe next year I will edit my book again.   I love you guys! You keep me writing <3

-gllittergeek❤️