Chapter 10- Brother, Sister Reunited

Mia's POV

   "Toby?   You're alive?" she whispered, wiping a tear from her eye.     I stare at him like he was a foreign creature.   We hadn't seen him in at least a month.    Toby was also a gladiator whose cell was right across from ours.   Though, he never fought, instead, Isabelle fought for him.      Isabella broke down into tears at the sight of her brother.  Toby has blonde hair and dimples all girls swoon for. 

   "Well gee, don't sound to surprised.   I am way to stubborn to die.   I guess I don't take after mom after all."

"I-I thought you were stuck there," Isabelle mumbled, "I thought you died."

 I wiped a couple tears from my eyes.    What can I say, I'm emotional.   I do, however, acre that she is breaking her one and only rule that he taught me.    Don't show your emotions.   But then again, we were no longer in the game and I have to remember that.   

 ---

   "Good morning.    Oooh, are those pancakes?" Isabelle asked Jack who made pancakes for breakfast.   Jack is the third in command in Max's pack, he mostly cooks and stuff though so I don't understand how he has that much power.    Isabelle said, and I quote, "Power? Of course he has power.  He dictates what we have for our three meals a day."    Isabelle seemed in a cheery mood.    She hasn't talked about what happened yesterday.   I assume she wants to try and get things back to normal.   But I know they won't.   "Hey, do you want to play cards with me" she asked me after we finished eating and we made our way to her bedroom.

    Dealing the cards, I eyed her suspiciously, she always cheats.   "This is no fair," I whined, "you got all the good cards."

"It's all luck," she bragged.

"Ugh" I groaned, "you keep stealing my cards!!   And don't say anything about luck I know you looked at the cards when you were dealing them."    She rolled her eyes at my accusations and then her face turned rock hard.

   "Did you know Max was going to bring back Toby?"

   "Honestly, no.   I didn't even know Toby was still alive."

  "Nine."   she said, placing down her card.

-----

Max's POV

"You did this to her," Riley blamed me.

"If I had known Toby was Isabella's sister I would have made sure Isabelle knew."

"You should have asked him more questions.   Like 'hey do you have any family?  Oh yeah, what was her name?'    Did none of those come to mind?"

"No, I'm sorry I brought back the boy that will help you and your mate bond and get closer.   I'm sorry I made your relationship better."

"Oh you-"

"What up," Isabella and Mia said in harmony while walking down stairs.

"Nothing," we both answered, what are you guys gonna do today?"

"Shopping!" Isabella yelled.

"No." Mia argued.    Mia did this thing with her face when she argued, her eyebrows arched and the light hit her face perfectly, she was so stunning.   Glowing and beautiful.

"Yes." Isabella argued back.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"We should go," I whispered to Riley, "this will take a while."

And just like that life was blissfully normal.   Riley with his mate, and me (partially) with mine.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Next update will be either Thursday or Wednesday.

If you liked it please don't forget to VOTE or COMMENT.

-gllittergeek❤️