Chapter 7- Shopping and A Dead Fighter

Mia's POV

  I barge into the room and regret no knocking.   Riley cuddles next to Isabelle, playing big spoon.    I could tell it was I'm because no one has blonder hair than him in the entire world.   He has a freckled face with shiny blonde hair and muscles in all the right places.   Not to many and not to little.

   Max, however was absolutely perfect. And probably the exact opposite. Brown hair with a handsome face.    And an amazing body, may I add.   "Hey, Isabella." I mumbled covering my eyes.   I do not want to see what is under the covers.   Nope, I do not.

"Why are you laying next to me?" She asked. She obviously didn't have her eyes open.

"I'm not." I answered.

She opened her eyes and let out a shriek. "Why are you in my bed!"

Riley slowly woke up, "I got lonely."

She slapped him in the face while smiling, "get out!" she laughed.   Riley walked out and we both burst out laughing. Hey bright grey pajamas caught my eye.   Wolf pjs, how cliché.

•~•~•~•

   After what seemed like an hour of arguing Isabelle finally agreed to go shopping with me, though she stayed in her pajamas.   I decided on a white shirt with a rosy pink jacket and jeans to change into after I purchased them.   Not to mention, a ton of other outfits.   Isabella picked out many pjs but I convinced her to at least buy some day clothes.   "These ones too!!!" She yelled pointing at purple pajamas

"No. You already have like at thousand pairs of pjs." I explained while placing them in the cart.

"Yes!" She yelled assuming I changed my mind.

"No," I laughed, "these are mine."   Groaning and crossing her arms, she frowned, disappointed.   I rolled my eyes and strolled away.

"There she is". I heard a man whisper from across the store.   The great thing about werewolf hearing is we can hear everything.    "You take left I take right."   I know what we're going to do.   What we we're trained to do.   Fight back.

•~•~•~•

   "You sent guards after two rouges on your territory?   Did you not remember to accept us into your pack?   Or at least tell your guards that the two rouges were their Luna and Crescent?"

   "It didn't come to mind, no." he remarked.

   "Well, I hope you know that your two fighters are severely injured," I scoffed, "Just when I thought you might be just a bit good, you turn into a insane son of a b-"

   "Wait, what!?" He yelled.   He was shocked by the news of his fighters condition.   He shouldn't be, considering that we were trained to kill people for a living.   "Wait ,didn't I send out three?" He asked, "what happened to the third one?"

   "I killed him."

Hope you liked it. Sorry it's short. I didn't have time to edit though so there is some errors.   Don't forget to vote and comment.

   -gllittergeek