Chapter 6- Behave?

Max's POV

   Isabelle is one stubborn girl.   I refused to let her see her mate until she told me my mates name, and what does she do.   She kicks me in the balls.   Me, an alpha, leader of one of the most powerful packs in the world, and her, simply a crescent, my Betas mate.

I'm pretty sure my mates name is Mia cause she yelled that out "what the hell do you mean I can't see Mia?!"   She walked straight into the room and then started talking about Taylor Lautner and Justin Timberlake.   Two celebrities from the two thousands.   How they even know their names, I don't know.

"Hey Mia." I greeted.   Her head quickly turned my way and I was given the death glare.   Seriously, that girl could strike you down in a second.

"What do you want. First you lock me in a room, then you forbid Isabelle to see? And now your talking to me like everything's normal?!" She screamed her voice filled with venom.   From the corner of my eye I saw Isabella backing away with a please-don't-notice-me-leaving-the-drama face.

"I just think we should get to know each other." I offered with my hands up in surrender.   She stared at me as if I was an idiot with four legs and one eye.    She scoffed and turned her head back to the window which was made reinforced with silver, practically unbreakable for werewolves.   She turned around swaying her hips in a you-can't-have-me way and that put me on edge.   I grit my teeth together "Listen,   My name is Alpha Max Black, but until you behave, you can call me Alpha." She stopped abruptly and turned about with a shock face.

"Behave?" She yelled, "I have been locked in a cage for three years!" She came closer.

"I have followed their order so that I could be free." she came even closer.

"The last thing I will ever do is behave," her face inches from mine, "so don't expect me to."

Mia's POV

   My face was so close to his I had to fight the temptation to kiss him.    The stupid mate bond ties us together making me like him.   I almost vomit at the thought of him and I.   I walked away to change and in turn he left closing the door.   All boy clothes? "Damn it you'd think he'd have some clothes for girls." I mumbled to myself.   Oh, silly alpha thinks I won't go anywhere.   As if I would sit here and behave like a baby puppy.

   I dragged myself downstairs to get Max or whatever his name is.   My eyes were met with a big mahogany door with ALPHA BLACK printed on the door.   Self absorbed much?   I push open the door and see Max resting in his chair with his legs up.   "I need money and a car." I demanded.

   "For what??" He growled with suspicion.

   "Shopping, you don't know what girls wear." I explained.

   "No."

   "Fine, then I guess I will walk, and oh, would you look at that, a girl outside the door with a purse."   I began to walk outside, half changing so my claws grew out of my hands.

   "Okay!   Fine!  Just don't kill anyone.   Oh, and lay low.   There is probably Chainers everywhere."  He reached down into his pocket and pulled out a wallet, filing through it and handing me three hundred dollars.

   "Yeah, I'm sure there are Chainers at very aisle of the mall." I rolled my eyes.   In other news he has three hundred dollars just laying around. Jack pot! He leaned back and went back to sleep.  "Lazy ass" i whispered under my breath.   A low growl escaped Max's mouth and I bolted from his room.

   Now for Isabelle, she hates shopping, but I bet I can persuade her.

So what do y'all think of Mia? I think her character is really developing. I'm sorry for the short chapter I was busy.
Don't forget to vote and comment. AHHH I have been editing chapters all night and morning and I'm only on chapter 5?   I can't remember.  Anyways, have a GREAT day! :)

    -gllittergeek