Chapter 12- Silence Is Bliss, For Some

Mia's POV

For the next week Isabelle and I completely ignored Max and Riley.   They came in almost everyday apologizing, telling us they didn't mean it. However, we acted as if they never existed.   "I brought food." Riley mumbled while knocking on the door.

"We'll take that. Have a nice day." I said taking the tray. Before Riley could protest I slammed the door in his face.   I sat down on the cold, hard, tile ground with Isabelle who used concealer to cover up the mark.   Even though werewolves will smell her as Riley's, it makes her feel better.

"Queen," Toby stated while putting down his card.
"Nine," Isabelle put her card right next to his.
"King!" I screamed and picking up the two cards.

We have been playing War for hours. Yet, no one has won. "I'm going down stairs,   we've been plaing for hours.   You girls need to make up with Riley and Max, I am tired of being in house arrest." Toby muttered. He stood up and walked out the door.

~•~•~•~

"What?! He smokes!!! He had leg cancer and now he wants to buy throat cancer!" I screamed as Gus placed the unlit cigarette in his mouth.   I insisted on watching The Fault In Our Stars, Isabelle didn't care but she was hardly paying attention.   "I'll be right back," I informed Isabelle while standing up to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"Just to get something in my room." I answered.

I walked to my bedroom where I saw a man poking around my stuff.

"Can I help you?"

"Oh sorry. Max told me to take away all of you weapons."

"That as-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there," he interrupted me while covering my mouth.

I looked around my room and my cats were no where to be seen.

"Where did my cats go?" I asked worried.

"Max took them away."

I stormed into Max's office with my o-so famous death glare.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY CATS???"I screamed.   Max looked up at me and put his pen down. I noticed he was doing the paperwork to officially accept us in there pack.

"I didn't think you were a good owner." He answered.

"You know nothing about me," I yelled back.

"I think I know as much as I need to about you."

"You don't know that for the two years I portioned out my food to the small kids who had no tickets in the arena.    Did you know that I trained the people who didn't know how to fight for free. "   Rage coursed through me like a river.    My cats are my family.   And family means always.  "You no nothing about me. So stop acting like you know everything," I spoke softer now.   His face just looked in a daze as if processing everything. I pulled out my gun that contained silver bullets. Or you know that's what I wanted him to think.

I pointed the gun towards him "Now where the hell are my cats?"

"Room 163" he informed me while putting his hands up in surrender.   Silver, all werewolves weak spot.

"Good. The gun wasn't loaded anyways." I said while stuffing it back in my boot.

Walking away to room 163 I remembered I promised Isabelle if be back soon.   Since Isabelle was staying in room 152 her room was on my way. I popped my head in and gave a quick "sorry I'll be back soon".   I barged into room 163 to see Jack, with my cats. "What the hell!!!!" I yelled.

"It's great to see you. Funny I was actually about to go to your room and give you your cats back.

Bean was all cuddled up in the corner, scared. I picked her up and held her agains my own body.   "It's ok, mommy's here," I cooed.   With the help of Jack I brought back all of my cats to my room.   I filled up there bowls and kissed them all and left to Isabelle's room.  

Isabelle sat in front of a brand new baby blue Apple laptop.   Next to her laptop sat a, also, brand new rosy pink Apple computer.   "Riley dropped these off for us." She informed me while gesturing towards the laptops.   I looked to see what was more important then me that was on the computer. Mine craft. Wow.   I logged onto my laptop which had a sticky note on top of all my logins. Great he can access everything.   Not liking that I changed all my passwords and made a new e-mail account.

I clicked on the little chat button and quick came a list of Jack, Riley, Isabelle, and Max.   I tapped on Max's name and started typing.

Don't think of spying I changed all the password. I typed.

Why would you do that! He typed back.

There is this thing I like and it's called privacy.

Ugh.

Anyway I need your credit card password. Your account won't give it to me. I told him.

Why do you need money?

To buy a phone. duh

Bring your computer down stairs and I'll put it in.

Nope.

Yes.

Nope.

Fine my password is wwp678234.

Thx.

The dots on the screen showed that he was typing but I clicked on the end chat button and started playing mine craft with Isabelle before he could answer.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it. And again I didn't not edit this so I'm sorry.

Btw you guys should read "The Arena" by alifair

Love you guy❤️
-gllittergeek