Chapter 13- the haunting of the past

Max's POV

Lets just say that I have not had so much luck with sibilings

~flash back~

I watched from my bedroom window as the pack fighters fought the rogues.   I stood up on my tippy toes. Being four, there aren't a lot of things you can reach. The window was just about the height as me.   I watched as the blood shed and bodies increased. Out of the corner of my eye a familiar face caught my eye. Ben.

Ben is my brother, he's eighteen and has a small family of his own. He has a mate, her name is Emma.   I knew Ben was a pack fighter so he had to fight. Though we are the alphas children.   I know all this werewolf stuff cause I go to the pack school. I know how to add and subtract and I can recite the alphabet in my sleep.   But I also know everything about the pack. I continued to watch the people fight.

I kept a eye on Ben who looked fine. He ducked, spun and killed. Over and over and over again.   I saw as a rogue snuck up behind him. I wanted to scream. The man snapped Ben's neck with a sudden twist.   Tears. All over my face. I was crying. I cried for hours. Ben is dead.

He's dead and I can't save him. Ben's dead and I couldn't save him.

•~•~•~•

We sat in the sunlight as the pack priest gave the prayers for Ben and the other dead warriors.   I hoped and prayed that Ben had a nice afterlife. Emma, Bens mate, cried as they listed the names of the dead.

Celeste, Ben's month old daughter cried too. My Mom and Dad were a different story. They weeped.    Our tears were enough to fill ten swimming pools, mine probably filled half of those   I sat there, my little body still, eyes shut as I listened to the priest. I focused on the words and blocked out all the crying.

~flash back end~

I sat in my quite room thinking about Ben. I knew my parents weren't taking a vacation this week.   Because, tomorrow is the day that Ben Died. They went to get away from the pack. Because if they stayed at the pack house they'd find their way to the grave yard.

I wanted to go to, but Mia's here, and Riley. We have to take every chance we get to apologize to Mia and Isabella.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!    Anyways, I'm going back and editing all these chapters and stuff, and yup.   ENJOY!   Don't forget to like and vote! :D

   -gllittergeek