Chapter 5- Not As Strong

Mia's POV

  My damn mate.   That man thinks he can save me and then lock me in a room, separated from Angie, all alone.     I swear to god, when I see him again, he will not live to see another day.   I don't care if we're perfect for each other, that man is an ass.   

   Loud screams erupted from the hall.   "What do you mean I can't see Mia?!" I know that voice from anywhere! Isabelle!  My mate let out a yelp of pain, you go Isabelle!

"Oh my god. Guess what!" She screamed.

"What?" I asked ignoring my mates cries of pain.

"You know Mia, sometimes when people ask "guess what" they actually want you to guess." Sarcasm filling her voice.

"Ok, umm... Taylor Lautner came and asked you out." I guessed.

"Nope," she stated popping the 'p', "better."

"Umm... Justin Timberlake asked you to marry him?" I guessed again.

"Not that good," she replied, "I found my mate."

Her tan complexion face was light up with happiness. Mine however was full of fear. However, not fear that can be seen.    If it one thing I've learned from the games is to never let fear show.   "What does he look like?" I asked faking a smile. Of course I'm happy for her but before I know who her mate is I can't pretend he's a good person and everything is going to be just peachy.

"Well, he has red hair, I think he's friends with your mate." She described him.

Oh crap. "You-you mean my mates beta. The guy who was with him to watch me fight?" I asked.

"Ya, but I mean I don't care, he got me out, and that's all that matters.   Now I can go find my brother, I mean he said the opened all the doors in our section which means my brother is out there somewhere.   Once I find hime, everything is going to be okay and then we can go kick ass and kill alll the Chainers and owners and psychopaths that made the Arena"

If only I was that strong and hopeful, I thought to myself.

   Hey guys, so I've been changing 'Isabell' to 'Isabelle', so don;t think I just got mixed up, I'm going back and editing all the chapters and stuff.   Anyways have a GREAT day and an even BETTER week!   :D

   -gllittergeek