Chapter 14- 2=1

Mia's POV

~Flash back~

The cold stale air touched my skin as Isabella and I sat in our cell.

It's been a week since Isabella was forced to kill Cole, or Hell.

The tears and sobs filled the air as Isabella continued to cry. "He could be dead." she cried.

"It's ok. He's Alive in your heart." I hugged her.

~End Of Flash Back~

Max's POV

"I'm done with this. We have to talk with them," I told Riley.

It's been three weeks and they still haven't talked to us.

"Ya, I messed up I shouldn't have marked her," he agreed, "I know exactly what I need to say. Come on."

We walked up to Isabella's room and gave a quick knock.

"What do you want?" Mia screamed.

"It's me Riley," Riley answered.

This better work I've waited for my mate for so long. I thought to myself.

For three years I waited. I managed the pack and acted as if everything was fine, but honestly I was dyeing inside

Mia opened the door with a stern look on her face, she rolled her eyes with "ugh" sound.

Riley pushed passed her to see Isabella. "Listen to me. Please?"

"What do you want?" Isabella asked while facing the window.

Riley spun Isabella around so she was looking at him. I sat down next to Mia who was playing a game on her new phone.

"Do you know how many years I searched for you?" Riley asked.

"Since your 16th birthday is my guess." Isabella answered like a smart-ass.

"Before that." he answered.

I tuned out on the rest of the conversation and thought about my parents. How happy they were when they found each other.

I finally tuned back in when I heard Mia stand up and and out her phone away.

"I checked every single arena looking to find my angel. I even looked at the bench in front of the Wolf Den Club."

"But I only told Cole that." Isabella argued her eyes began to water as the realization came to her.

"Ya you did."

"Cole?" Isabella said tears running down her cheek, "you dyed your hair? And changed your name?"

"Ya. It's the only way I could be free." Riley answered.

"Riley is Cole." She cried while going into and intimate kissing scene.

I got up and faced Mia who had a happy look on her face. She looked towards me and I opened my as expecting a hug.

Got it use your chances. Right? I thought to myself.

She rolled her eyes and sat with her back towards the window.

Two big men broke through the window and grabbed Mia and Isabella.

Riley ran over to the window with me as we saw the men inject some relaxer.

That's when a rock came and all was dark.

Mia's POV

I listened as Riley went on about being Cole. I couldn't believe it.

Once Riley, or Cole, and Isabella started kissing I stood up and looked at Max's who had his arms open.

He thinks just because they're ok we should be ok. Well he is wrong! I rolled my eyes and sat with my back against the window.

I picked up my phone and continued to play "aa". Occasionally I would look up but I really didn't want to see Riley's tongue half way down Isabella throat, so I focused on my game.

I heard the sound of glass breaking and before I knew it someone had there hand over my mouth and pulled me out the window.

I knew for a fact that hand belonged to a chainer. I saw as they pulled Isabella out too.

The only think I could think was we're going back to the arena.

Everything went dark.

Dun-dun-dunnnn.....
Next update will be Wednesday. Enjoy the chapter!!!!

Love ya❤️
-gllittergeek