Chapter 28- Problems

Mia's POV

After Isabella's emotional outbreak she got mad at herself. She continued to apologize to everyone saying she shouldn't have cried like that.

I groomed my cats so they were nice and clean to bring to Isabella to cheer her up. By my surprise Isabella was in Alpha Neil's training room throwing knifes at a stuffed target.

Since I was gonna bring Isabella to my cats I was opened handed. I grabbed some knifes and threw some at the target.

"You want to talk about." no answer.

"It's ok." nothing.

"I'm not sad anymore if that's what your asking. I'm really over it and ashamed of the whole crying thing.

"So your really can't have children, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, but hey, adoption is always an option." She said.

"How did it happen?"

"In the Arena, the second time. They tortured information out of me before you woke up."

"I'm so sorry."

She explained the rest keeping it real while staying strong.

•~•~•~•

"One man named Luca Vlad was arrested by the werewolf committee for killing humans. He has claimed insanity and he obviously needs help," The TV spoke, "Mr. Vlad was a known gladiator and charges have been pressed against The Arena."

Everyone around me was cheering. Everyone. I clapped my hands and tuned back into the morning news.

"It is official that all Arenas will be shut down in the next month or so. All gladiators will be expected to attend therapy. Owners and Chainers have been arrested and taken in for questioning. The game is over."

I replayed those last words. The Game is over.

Holy shizzle. This is a really great moment for me. The book is over. I'm totally gonna make a epilogue tho.

By the way, alifair and I have already started working on the edited book it's called The Dwindle Game.

I'm crying right now. I can't believe this book is (technically) over😭😭.

Don't forget the epilogue.
-glittergeek