Chapter 8- Cats!

Mia's POVMia's POV

"What do you mean you killed my best fighter?!" Max yelled extremely pissed.

"Well, you're the Alpha. So let me spell this out for you," I said using the tone I would talk to babies with, "If you hadn't been a condescending ass and done the paperwork for us, your fighter would not be dead. You did the paper work for everyone else, but not me, and not Isabelle. It is your fault he is dead and I hope you know that."

"He had a family you know." He tells me, guilt tripping me.

"Oh, did he? I suppose he had three dogs too." I spoke.

"Ya he did."

"Oh, your lying," I informed him, "he didn't have a mate or children, and he had three cats not dogs."

"How do you know all this?" He asked.

"People tend to spill all their secrets when their is a knife pointed at their necks."

---

    Unlike most werewolves I actually like cats. So I brought the cat food and beds to where I was staying and set them all up.   I read their name tags and found that their really fitted their look and personality.    There was Ginger, a cinnamon colored cat was very lazy and basically sat in the bed the whole time.   There is also Jelly Bean, was the exact opposite. Jelly bean, Bean for short, would not stay still. She was a gray small cat and was very very perky.    Lastly there is   Jasper, my favorite, a hairless cat, yet he was really soft, and in the middle.   Not lazy but not hyper.

I sat down on my chair in my temporary room- which Max had given me after hours of arguing for my space- and waitedIsabelle to come by my room, as she promised. She was cleaning herself up.   Isabelle hated cats. I know that because once like, one years ago when we where training a cat wondered by the field.   She ran away and started screaming "kill it!"    It was hilarious. When I finally heard a knock on the door I opened the door, jasper in my hand, and screamed "meet jasper!"

Isabelle's face turned into one of those get-that-thing-away-form-me expression.   "What the hell is that?" She asked pointing at Jasper.

"It's a cat, His name is Jasper. and that's Bean and Ginger." I introduced while pointing to the other cats.

"Get those monsters away from me," she said backing away, "and that is no cat.   That is a huge hairless rat."

"Aww... but Jasper likes you, come on let him lay on you, he just wants to cuddle." I said teasing her. While putting the cat closer to her.

"I don't care if he's head over heels in love with me, I will not touch him."

"Your making Jasper sad," I frowned and faked a sniffle.

"Come on," she muttered, "and leave the cat."   I sighed but put him down and closed the door to leave.

•~•~•~•

   Chapter (something- I don't remember.   I am going over these again and editing them)   is finally up.    Please enjoy and don't forget to vote and like! :)   Love you! <3

-gllittergeek