CHAPTER ONE

Third person POV

Monday 12:15 pm

Eating lunch while making some conversation are what the students do inside the cafeteria. Some are serious but  most are full of joy.

"Chaeyoung here!!" one of the student shout causing for some student to stop talking and make them look at the entrance.

There you will see a girl entering the cafeteria with a serious face not minding the people looking at her.

"Why are you still calling me, we are always eating at this table so I know already where I am going, no need to shout and get their attention" she said after she reach the table of her friends and point at the student who just back on what are they doing.

She is Son Chaeyoung one of the popular girl in the university along with her seven friends. She is a hot headed person but childish also and she's a contradict person so don't talk to her if you don't want to feel embarrass.

"Relax! Why are you so serious?" Sana said she's the one who call Chaeyoung earlier. She's bubbly but sometimes clumsy

"Just want to say because you look like stupid calling the person already looking at your direction" Chaeyoung said, serious expression never leave her face.

"Wooaaaaahhhhh" - Najeongmo (nayeon, jeongyeon, momo)state,  amaze on what are they hearing.

"Stop it already before your conversation become long and we'll not be able to eat lunch" Jihyo said, she's the student council president along with Jeongyeon who is the vice presiden. Even though Jihyo is just a third year student many student want her and vote for her to become the president not only because of her good personality but also because of her great leadership even her seniors fallow her.

"Yeah right Im super hungry because you took so long to come here" she's Momo the one who is always eating but always hungry.

"Then why are you still sitting here instead of buying food" Chaeyoung answer

"Yah!! We're still older than you, have some respect" Nayeon said she's the oldest in the group.

"Ne ahjumma" Chaeyoung said still with her serious face.

Nayeon just pout while the other laugh at her.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo stand up and go to the counter to buy food for all of them. Their table is the largest, they combined two table for them to fit its rectangular shape enough for ten people.

"So Chaeyoung how was your day" Dahyun ask, she's the hyper one in the group. The other two just look at Chaeyoung waiting for an answer.

"Nothing just a normal day" Chaeyoung answer.

"Then why are you look like that?" Tzuyu ask, she's the youngest in the group but more mature than the other, she is a silent person but savage sometimes.

"Look like what" Chaeyoung ask.

"Like you're gonna kill someone that will block your way" Tzuyu said

"You're just being like that when you didn't have enough time to sleep" Dahyun utter

"Yeah right" Chaeyoung is just looking somewhere not interested in what they are saying

"Maybe because... She is thinking of 'why I am still single until now'" Sana said causing for her to almost hit by a flying pen "yahh why did you do that" she is surprice from the sudden attack. Luckily she catch it before it hit her face.