CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Chaeyoung POV

"But I'm doing this for us to get closer" she inocently said.

'Eh'

"I don't want to get closer to you" I frankly said looking directly to her eyes.

"I don't want your opinion, I only want is you" then she smile sweetly.

'WTH'

"W-what?"

"Hahahaha, look at your face" I look at her in confuse.

'You really like playing around'

"You should smile more often" she stop laughing and look at me.

I smile showing my dimple, shock is visible in her face. I walk past by her but I guess its a wrong move because I forgot that she's still holding my wrist.

She pull me closer to her and face me.

"I really want to do this since morning"

'Eh'

Then I feel her hand poking my my cheek where my dimple located.

"This is cute" I back to my sences and avert my head.

"W-what are you doing" I feel my face heating.

She look away "Sorry I got carried away"

'Is she blushing?'

"Let's go, its getting late" she said and intertwine our fingers. "Don't try to pull it if you don't want your finger to injured more" she threaten.

"Do you think I'm scared" she look at me.

"Why, are you not?" I just smile and start walking with are hands still holding.

'She's annoying but actually cute sometimes'

Third Person POV

"Wah did you see that?" Momo

"We're not blind Momoring" Nayeon

"I didn't know that Mina can laugh like that" Sana

"They are cute with that blushing face" Jeongyeon

"Its been a long time since I saw that deep dimple" Dahyun

"They are now comfortable with each other" Tzuyu

"They are really cute together, they will make a perferct couple" Jihyo

They are hiding behind the bush. They follow the two earlier when they leave and they all stop when they saw the two stop walking and then hide behind a bush. They witness all of the scene earlier and now they are like a spy, secretly fangirling over the two.

"I'm gonna sell this" Sana said out of nowhere while looking at her phone.

"What is that?" Momo ask

"Picture of Chaeyoung smiling showing her deep dimple" she proudly said and show the photo to her friends. "This will worth thousands"

"Give me some copy, I'm gonna sell it too and gonna buy some foods" Momo

"Let's go, I think those to will head at our private room" Jihyo then they all come out behind the bush.

"If their shippers witness what happen maybe they are now out of breath" Nayeon while looking arround checking if their is someone looking.