CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX (4)

NOTE: All of this is just part of my imagination, don't take it seriously

Third Person POV

After that talk the two try to act okay in front of everyone but they are rarely talk to each other. The members know that they still have misunderstanding but they stay silent.

After the concert in the Philippines they found out one of the biggest problem they will face. Mina will not join the rest of their world tour.

They already notice some changes in Mina's action and it turns out that she have an anciety, it only attack everytime they are performing in stage and she's fighting the illness on her own but its getting worst day by day.

"Take rest okay, don't stress your self to much" Jihyo said and hug the latter.

They are in JYPE building and just finish talking, they cry the time when they found out. Mina will stay at their dorm for a mean time to have rest

"Don't think too much" Nayeon said, they hug Mina one by one.

When its Chaeyoungs turn she walk closer to her unnie and hug her tight, she really miss her unnie "Take care of yourself" she said.

"I'm sorry" Chaeyoung didn't expect it, she stiffened but smile soon.

"It's now okay, I already forgiven you" she also wisphered and release from hug.

Chaeyoung give her a sweet smile before she leave the room. The time the door close Chaeyoung release the tears that she is holding earlier. Jihyo walk closer to her and hug her.

"She's been dealing with that anciety but I still added onto it unnie" her unnies comfort her saying that its not her fault.

That day also JYP talk to them about that matter and tell that Mina will not in any guesting and awarding shows. Though they are sad about it, they understand the situation.

"Chaeyoung can I talk to you?" she got nervous, she think she know what JYP want to talk about.

Her members look at her and telling that they will go first, she just nod and stay sitted in her seat.

"I may not be seeing all the happenings between my artist but I know if there is a problem. You don't need to clear everything, Mina already told me everything and her reasons why she did it"

-- -- -- -- --

Mina run when she saw her mother waiting for her in their dorm. She hug her mother so tight seeking for comfort. That time tears fall down to her cheeks the tears saying that she's afraid and hurt.

"I'm here honey, everything will be fine" her mother said in a soothing voice while caressing her back.

"I hurt her mom"

Her mother just listen and wait for her to continue.

"I hurt the girl I love the most" she continued in a weak voice sobbing so hard.

Sachiko, Mina's mother, wait for her to calm down before she ask a question. They sit on the couch, Mina looking down while her mother rubbing her back.

"May I know what happen?" Mina look at her mother before she look back at the floor. 

"I suddenly feel afraid performing on stage and facing a lot of people"

"How about the girl you are talking about?" Mina feel tense and she remember the first thing she said when she saw her mother "You know that you can tell me everything right" Sachiko said when she saw dought in Mina's face. "It's okay if you're still not ready to talk about it, I'm just here and don't forget that I'll support you what ever it is"

"I fell in love with a girl" she started, Sachiko didn't react and just listen whatever her daughter were going to say "That girl is one of our members, two years younger than me, she's cute and sexy at the same time, cool but adorable and lastly she looks like a cub" a smile form in her lips "I love her for a long time, I hide it, doesn't have plan to tell her. I try forgeting about it by distancing my self but my body moves on its own doing what it really wants, it's to get closer to her. I keep that feeling all by my self just to avoid having confict between us and ruin what we have now but I still destroy everything...  It happen when she confess her feelings to me" tears fall down from her eyes when she remember what happen that night "I'm happy to know that she feel the same but I got afraid, what if people found out, it will damage her image, our group image, I don't want to be the reason of her fall"

"But you're the real reason why she fall" her mother cut her cause for her to chuckle "I just want to light the mood, go on continue"

"That was the reason why I did the last thing I will do to her" Mina look up to prevent her tears from falling "I said hurtful words just to make her hate me. Seeing that she is hurting because of me breaks me. Seeing those sad eyes makes me want to hug her and say that all of it are not true.... that I love her too and I want us to be together, but fear preceded me and didn't get a chance to take back everything" she sob between her words, tears continue falling  "But she's so kind because after what I've said to her she stay same as before, I'm older but she's the one who is adjusting and making everything back as what we have before." she take a deep breath "What should I do now mom I don't have any idea. I miss her....... I miss her a lot even though we are in the same dorm"

"Follow what you really want and stop thinking about the perception of other people. You wouldn't feel the real happiness when you keep thinking of others. Do what will make you happy and stop doing the thing that will hurt you" Mina feel lighten because of the words from her mom.

She hug her mother  "Thank you mom"

"Rest for now and stop thinking about it okay"

'its true that mothers knows best'

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

"That's what she told me" JYP said after she explain everything Mina said to him "I know that the two of you have a misunderstanding but please fix it for the sake of your group and your friendship. All of you is like a daughter to me, and I don't want my daughters have a conflict. If you love each other I won't stop you, it's love and your heart is the one who deside on it. Just be careful, I'll support you" he fatherly said then put her hand at the top of Chaeyoung's head and smile.

That was the last word JYP said to her before she go back to her member and zone out all day.

----------

Sorry for the slow update...

Need some help....
Can you suggest any names, lalaki at babae wala akong maisip eh