CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Chaeyoung's POV

They all go back on eating.

"I'll just buy food for us" Mina was about to stand but I hold her arm.

"I'll come with you" I don't want to stay with them.

"Nah, just stay here" I didn't get a chance to talk again because she already leave.

When I look back to friends, teasing looks greeted me

'I knew it'

"Did you really agree?"

"Why did you let her court you?"

"Why didn't you do the first move?"

"How does she told you that she likes you?"

Their questions continue until Jihyo unnie stop them.

"Guys stop asking questions"

"Did you even ask her if she's really sure?" Tzuyu said, they look at her and laugh at the same time.

"Hahahahaha"

"Y-yah" 'I don't even know how to depend my self'

"She's really courting you ha" Nayeon unnie while noding her head.

"Yes, so please stop asking" I said, almost pissed.

"Tell us the reason why did you agree, why did you let her?" she ask again while smirking.

"If you're thinking that I also like her, I don't so please stop"

"You don't like her but you allow her to court you?" Jeongyeon unnie

"As for now, I don't feel anything yet, but it doesn't mean that it will stay like that"

"So you're saying that you will fall for her anytime soon?" Dahyun

'They have so many question'

"She is not difficult to like and I'm not dumb to reject her"

"Just admit-argg" Momo unnie didn't continue what she's going to say because Jeongyeon elbowed her again.

"Stop asking question guys" Thanks to Jihyo unnie she knows how to handle them.

Third Person's POV

After they eat they went to the arcade.

"Hey!!!" Chaeyoung turn her head to see the person who call her "Here"

"Ouch" a plushie hit her face. "Yah!"

"Sorry-" Mina's word were cut off when a flying plushie goes to her too.

Mina quickly bent down causing for the person at the back to be hit.

"Who the hell-"

"I'm sorry" Mina cut his off.

Mina, after picking the plushie run and pull Chaeyoung with her. The man just look at the two running away from the scene.

They stop, gasping for air holding the plushies they throw to each other.

"That was tiring but fun" Chaeyoung said looking back, checking if someone is chasing them and luckily there is no one.

"Here" Chaeyoung look down its the bulbasour plushie she throw earlier.

Sweet Combatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें