CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Third Person POV

After the dinner the girls do their own things. Some of them is at the leaving room watching random movies and the others is in their room. And as always Chaeyoung is at the front of her drafting table creating house designs.

Knock Knock

Chaeyoung open the door seeing Mina carrying a lego that is almost done.

"What do you want again?" she ask, trying to sound nice.

"Nothing I just want to stay here" Mina walk inside and put the lego on the bedside table.

Chaeyoung didn't ask more and go back to her doing. But she is also keep glancing at the girl that is now on her phone, done doing her legos. Chaeyoung is wondering what the girl is doing.

Almost three hours had past and Chaeyoung is halfway done on her design. She look at the clock. 11:00pm

"I'm getting some foods, do you want anything" Mina ask.

"Just water" she answered.

The time Mina close the door she stand and look at the lego that Mina did.

'This is nice'

While looking at it she notice Mina's phone at the bed that still open.

"What was that?"

'Minecraft?'

She took the phone and look at the game.

'She's playing this game for that three hours?'

She look arround the world that Mina created. Then an idea pop in her head.

She tap the items and look for a red block with a text saying TNT on it.

She knows how that game work because a lot of her classmates are using it.

'Wow this is pretty big'

She get inside the house that Mina created, I mean the avatar of that game not actualy her. She put a lot of TNT inside and light it.

'I didn't know that those red blocks would damage a lot' she just shrug it off and go back on what she is doing.

Mina came back with a tray containing some snacks and a glass of water.

"Here" she put the water at Chaeyoungs table.

"Thanks" she said didn't even dare to glance at Mina.

Mina walk back to the bed and get her phone.

"WTH"

She walked quickly towards to Chaeyoung handing her phone.

"You did this right?"

Chaeyoung ignore her and continue what she's doing.

"Fix this" she put her phone in front of Chaeyoungs face covering the drawing from her sight. "Fix this" she sternly said.

Chaeyoung got pissed she look up seeing Mina on her left side looking directly at her with a blank expression.

"I don't have time for that"

"But you have time destoying it"

Chaeyoung didn't answered and was about to continue sketching but Mina interupt again.

"Fix this"

"No, I don't want"

"Fix this" she said more emphatically.