CHAPTER NINETEEN

Third Person POV

"We bought foods for you two but you eat already" Sana pouted after knowing that the two are finished having lunch.

They got home and see the two at the living room watching movies.

"And you didn't even left some food, I want to know if Mina is a good cook" Momo added they also found out that Mina is the one who cook.

"She's so hungry that she finish all of it" Mina wisphered and no one heard her.

"Anyway how was it" Sana ask while leaning closely at Chaeyoungs face, shes really curious about it.

"What?" Chaeyoung ask furrowing her eyebrows and slightly moved back.

"Mina's cooking, how was it?" Sana said their friends are just watching them.

"Its fine"

"Just fine?"

Chaeyoung nodded and Sana just pout and move back.

"How did you forced her to cook" Momo suddenly ask leaning closely like Sana did. They are sitting at Chaeyoung side.

Chaeyoung got surprice but the sudden move but blush when she remember something from the question.

She look away and the others notice her uneasiness, they look at each others eyes then look at the girl that haven't give any attention and just watching the movie the whole time.

Mina feel the eyes that is looking at her and got confuce by the look of her friends.

"What?" she ask on her ussual tone.

"Yah! Mina what did you do to her?" Sana ask and point at Chaeyoung who is looking away. 

"You did something to our maknae" Momo

Mina look at Chaeyoung and notice the red tint at her cheeks that cause a small curve form at her lips.

"YAHHH!" the unnies shout at her with wide eyes.

The unnies stand at her front while Nayeon holding her sholders.

"You did something, do you?" Nayeon let go of her and stand straight crossing her arms.

Dahyun and Tzuyu are laughing just by looking at Chaeyoungs face.

"No, I didn't"

"Really?" Jeongyeon

"Try to ask her?"

"Then why is she like that?" Sana

"I don't know" Mina shrug

The unnies give her one last look before going back to their seat.

Chaeyoung relax her self and the others stop talking about it.

"Since we are nine now and we are oftenly staying here, I think we don't need maid anymore, and also about mr. and mrs. Wang they are getting older so they need to rest"
Jihyo stated after a while.

"Yeah I agree" Nayeon

The others just nod agreeing on what she said.

"Let's bring some staff since we are staying here a lot and let's buy another four beds, two beds every room" Jihyo

"The last room will only have one bed and stay single so its for you since you're the lonely one" Momo said mocking Jihyo.

"Who said that I will let you share a room?" Jihyo raise her eyebrow "I'll sleep where I want to sleep and stay where I want to stay"

Jihyo is strict when it comes to their relationship, she don't want to see her friends being clingy on each other. And besides even they are in a relationship they treat each other just like they are friends but they are doing some dates ofcourse. Its just that Jihyo hates seeing public desplay of affection so she made a rule that no PDA in the house.

"I'm hungry can I eat the food we buy earlier" Momo

"We just eat and you're already hungry?" Nayeon

Momo ignore Nayeon and get the food at the center table.

"Give me some" Jeongyeon then get her.

After some talk they do all the things they need to do and asusual Chaeyoung is in her room creating some plate.

The next day is just a normal day after their breakfast they go home already to rest because the other day will start the practice for all the athlete.

-- -- -- --

Monday morning Jihyo and her friends talk to the head of this upcoming program. He requested Jihyo along with her friends to make a performance at the last day of the events.

It will not be easy because six of them belong to the games and it will be hard for them to practice especially that they only have a weak to practice.

"I know that it will be hard but a lot of students and profesors requested it I don't want them to be disapointed" mr. Lee said he is the one who is managing the event.

"Its okay for the three of us but to them I don't know if they can" Jihyo said and look at the six.

"We can, we just need to talk to our team mates, maybe an hour of practice is enough" Momo stated.

"I know that it will be tiring but as long as we have break it is okay with me and for Mina, she's not just talking but I know it's okay with her" Sana added.

"How about the others?" Jihyo ask the maknaes.

"Our sport is not that hard so we're in" Dahyun said reffering to her and Tzuyu.

"Its fine with me" Chaeyoung said.

"So its settled, that will happen at the last day of the festival which is friday night. I will look forward to it, you can use one of the studios for your practice" mr. Lee is smiling widely. He is happy to hear that this nine girls will perform for that night.

After the talk Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon roam arround the school to look after the students while the ather six go to their team mates. They will practice at the same time in the morning and at the afternoon they practice for their performance.

"Its 11 am already, I think their practice is done let's go look for them" Nayeon said. They just finish talking to the management about the food for the athletes and the school will provide it.

They head at the volleyball court and it seams that the three japanese finish early. They head at the basketball caurt they got confuse when they notice that there are some of the students are inside and a lot of them not supposed to be there. She got more confuse when she saw the basketball players girls and voice are at outside of the court

"What is happening here?" Jihyo ask. She look arround before looking at center of the caurt. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw her two friends standing there.

"There is a commotion again" Jeong said looking at the two.

"Let's ask the other they are at the bench" Nayeon then walk to their ather friends.

"What are those two doing again?"
Momo, Sana, Dahyun and  Tzuyu look at Jihyo after hearing her the tone of Jihyo that it seams so done of those two.

"Asusual Mina tease Chaeyoung again and there is it" Momo said and it seams that they are used to it already.

"It's Momo and Sana unnie who make it worst" Jihyo glared at Momo and Sana after what Dahyun said.

"Hehe, peace" Momo and Sana make a peace sigh, Jihyo sigh and three sit and watch the two that having a commotion again.

"It's not that serious you know they are just talking" Momo

"Do Mina know how to play?" Nayeon ask.

"I don't know we haven't seen her play" Momo answered.