CHAPTER EIGHT

Chaeyoung POV

I continue to drive while Mina telling the way where her house is.

"Turn left" she said

'Wait we're in same street'

"You leave here" I asked knitting my eyebrows halfly in shock.

"Do you think I will tell you the wrong way" she sarcastically said.

'Why I even asked tss'

I just ignore her and focus on driving. My house is just few meters away, maybe I can stop by to get the things that I need in my projects.

I stop my car when I reach the front gate.

"Wait for me here I will just get something" she just nod so I leave her there.

The guard often the small gate.

"Good evening" he smile at me "Do you want me to park your car inside" he is mr. Choi one of our dependable guard.

"No ahjussi, I'm not staying here tonight" I said smilling at him, I am close to him because he is serving us for years and some of our other guards and maids.

This is me when I'm in home, this is my personality no need to fake anything because I know, here in my house, all person is trustworthy. But if Im outside there's a lot of people arround, I don't know who is the good one and the enemy.

"Oh okay, I will just look for it"

"Thank you" I said and get inside

"Chaeyoung I thought your going to stay in your and friends house?" my mom.

"I will just get something" I answered.

"Is that so, you can eat first, I already cooked foods, I will just call your brother and we're going to eat"

"I can't, someone is waiting for me outside"

"You're with someone? Why didn't you tell- him or her?

"Her"

"Why didn't you tell her to come in I want to meet her, call your friend and I will call your brother upstair, your dad is in the dining already" I didn't have a chance to talk because she already run upstair. Yes that's my mom she's really cheerful.

I don't want to disapoint my mom so I go outside to call Mina.

"Are you already leaving?" mr Choi asked

"No ahjussi I will just call for someone"

He open the gate and I go outside. Mina is now leaning in my car. I think she can't stay inside, it's suffocating.

"My mom want us to eat first, she want to meet you" I said avoiding eye contact. I don't know but I suddenly feel shy.

"You didn't tell me that you will introduce me to your family this early, I should wear something good earlier" she smirk.

"W-what are you saying, tss lets get inside" I turn around and walk first,
'I can't believe I stuttered in front of her'.

Third Person POV

"Good evening" mr. Choi slightly bow to Mina. Mina just nod as a response.

Chaeyoung text Jihyo first that they are going to be late.

They head in the dining area.

"Chaeyoung you didn't tell us that you're going to bring your girlfriend here" mr. Son said while smiling widely.