CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Chaeyoung POV

"You have a great voice" I look at my side and there she is again. "And also good at dancing" she added, I ignore her and continue walking.

We are heading to the parking. We just finish practicing and its almost dark. I'm at their back and they are all busy talking about something.

"You're good in drafting, sketching you're also good at sports and now I heard you sing and saw how you dance, you are very tallented " I'm not in the mood to talk but this girl,  that is supposed to be cold and silent is now being talkative to me. "But there is a thing that you're lack off"

What she said got my attention. I look at her confused and she is also looking at me but I didn't stop from walking same as her.

"You" she point at me "You are lack of height" then level her hand at my head like she is measuring my height.

I glared at her "You're not that tall to tell me that I'm small" I said while gritting, I feel like my childish personality is showing.

"Don't say that, you are embarrasing you're self knowing that I am still taller than you, kid" she said and smirk.

When Im about to step closer to her she run fast and I run after her. Before we even past our friends Jihyo unnie already block the way and hit our head. I rub my head so as her.

"You two are making a scene again" Jihyo unnie while her hands are on her side.

"Because she's always making fun of me" I winned

Jihyo unnie look at Mina "Why do you always making fun of her?"

Mina didn't answer so I look at her and saw that she's looking at me while smiling.

"What are you looking at?"

"Cute" she said then start walking. I blink and saw my friends smirking on me.

"Don't act like that arround her" I look at Nayeon unnie confused "She might fell inlove with you"

"Hahahaha" they all laugh and start walking

"Tss"

"Yahh Mina wait for us" Sana unnie shout but she ignore it.

I got confuse when Momo unnie stop then raise her hand to stop us from walking.

"The one who will make her turn arround and wait for us will be free from cleaning the house this whole week" she stated.

"Hey Mina want some free dinner" Nayeon unnie suddenly shout, its not that obvious that she hates cleaning.

They walk slowly because she's going too far, I follow them because I'm curious too.

"Mina your dad called me earlier" Sana unnie tried but didn't get any reply.

"I think she heard Momo unnie earlier" Tzuyu

"Yah Mina wait for us" we all look at Jihyo unnie with shock face "what? I just want to try"

"YAH! Chaeyoung are you ok" I look at Dahyun unnie when she use my name "I thought it will work but I'm wrong" you can see disapointment on her look.

"Tzuyu is right she heard me earlier" Momo unnie while pouting.

"Chaeyoung-ah try to call her" Jeongyeon unnie

"Why would I?"

"Just try it, we are near at the parking lot" Nayeon unnie

"If you make her turn arround you're free from cleaning" Momo unnie.