CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR (2)

NOTE: What you are going to read is just based on my colorful imagination so don't take it seriously.

Chaeyoung POV

"Smiling while looking at her phone" I look at the door and saw Dahyun unnie there "Who is that?" she ask.

"I just read something funny" I reason out.

"I don't believe you, TZUYU CHAEYOUNG IS HIDING SOMETHING FROM US" she shouted follow by Tzuyu entering the room.

"What it is" she ask

"Nothing" I answered.

Dahyun unnie look at me with her teasing smile. 

"I told you its nothing"

She give me a challenging look "Give me your phone then"

"There is nothing" I show them the screen of my phone as evidence.

"Tzuyu" She called.

I panic when they slowly walk closer to me.

"Don't come closer" I threaten "YAH" I shout because they hold my hands.

"Tzuyu get her phone" tzuyu snatch my phone in my hand then raise it.

Dahyun let go of me. They open my phone and look for some thing

"I told you there is nothing"

"But why it seams like you are hiding something" Dahyun walk closer to me to give my phone back.

"Wait" Tzuyu suddenly stop her "I saw something" she get the phone from Dahyun unnies hand. I become tence.

"What it is?" I just watch them scrolling through my cellphone.

"What app is this?" Tzuyu show the app at me, I panic and jump from the bed to get my phone back but she raise her hand and I'm not that tall to reach it.

We run all over the room trying to get my phone back while they are passing it to each other for me to not get it.

I got tired so I stop and look at them reading the onlt story inside the app.

"Its a story about you and.... " Dahyun unnie look at me, I come closer to them, they  only saw the last chapter. "Mina unnie" she continued.

"You like her" its not a question it sounds more on statement. I look down because I don't know how to answer.

"How can say that? Even though she's reading a story like that doesn't mean she like Mina unnie" Dahyun unnie stated cause for me to look up at them.

"She didn't deny it though" they both look at me.

"Is that true?" Dahyun unnie ask.

"Don't tell it to others please, especially to her"

"So its true, I don't feel shock at all" I got confused on what Tzuyu just said.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"I just feel it, maybe some of our unnies knows it too" she stated.

"Am I that obvious?"

"Not at all, Dahyun unnie didn't notice it, right" she look at Dahyun unnie making sure if she's right.

"I thought she's your favorite unnie but turns out that she's your favorite person" a teasing smile form in her lips while poking my waist.

"Yahh stop it" I get my phone back. I sit on my bed and they followed me.