CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE (3)

NOTE: What you are going to read is just based on my colorful imagination so dont take it seriously.

Third Person POV

The world tour start, performing in different countries. Showing the outcomes of their hardwork to their fans. They look happy and excited on stage but tired when at the back stage. They don't want to show to their fans that they are tired and weak, the only thing in their mind is to make Onces happy.

But in those past few days the members also notice the changes between Mina and Chaeyoung. They don't know what happen but one thing is for sure its a bad thing. Though thet look okay on cam but seems strangers off cam.

"Chaeyoung can we talk?" they are now resting at the hotel room when Jihyo called for her.

"What it is unnie?" Jihyo signalled her to follow. Chaeyoung got nervous, she already have the idea what will they talk about. The two walk to the terrace and look down at the beautiful city of Bangkok Thailand.

"I know something bad happen between you and Mina, we are just staying quiet but we know something change between the two of you" Chaeyoung listen to every word Jihyo was saying "Can I know what really happen?"

Long silence engulf them before Chaeyoung answered the question.

"I confessed unnie"

Jihyo was shock but she didn't say anything and just wait for the latter to continue.

"That time, I take a lot of courage just to say it but she cut me. 'Forget what happen tonight and what you've said earlier if you don't want everything to change between us' thats the only thing she said but that words hurt me... a lot" she wiped the tears that start flowing to her cheeks.

Jihyo don't know what to say she didn't expect what she is hearing right now, instead of saying something she just make Chaeyoung feel that she's just on her side, listening to her.

"I did what she said but I guess everything already change" Chaeyoung look ag her unnie and smile but that smile didn't reach her eye "Don't worry unnie I will try to talk to her, I don't want to ruin everything we built" she look down "But I can't promise that the two of us will stay as we used to, she hates me now"

"Don't say that" Jihyo caress her back for comfort.

"But I can't hate her, I can't hate the girl that I love for a long time"

"You really love her"

"Yes I am but sad to say she didn't feel the same"

"Did she said that she don't love you? Because base on what you said she didn't mention anything"

"She didn't say but she is showing it-" Jihyo raise her hand and point her finger close to Chaeyoungs mouth

"Stop, as long as what she is saying and showing doesn't match don't lose hope, anyway when do you plan to talk to her?"

"Maybe when we go back to korea tomorrow"

"You can do it just don't forget that we are all here for the two of you"

After that talk they go to their repective rooms and rest for tomorrows flight.

The next day.

They just finish eating dinner and now they are resting at the living room doing their own thing.

Chaeyoung give Jihyo a meaningful look, Jihyo got what she mean by the look so she stand up and look at her members.

"Hey guys lets all sleep now, I know all of you are tired"

"But its still early" Momo

"I'm not that tired at all" Sana

Jihyo look at Jeongyeon and Nayeon trying to get some help luckily the understand what she mean.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon pull the from their seat and drag them to their room. The two are still whinning so they tell the reason on what's going on.

"I am going to sleep to" Chaeyoung got panic when Mina stand up so she speak before Mina could leave.

"W-wait Mina unnie"

Dahyun and Tzuyu know that they need some private talk, they look at Jihyo who is still standing and nod.

"We're going first" they go at their room leaving the two at the living room.

"Do you have something to say" Mina ask still standing, back facing the younger.

"I just want to say sorry" she said looking down.

"For what?"

Chaeyoung got hurt by the treatment she got from her unnie. She can't answer the question because she don't really know what she's sorry for.

Mina face her with a cold stare "For confessing to me?" 

Chaeyoung is really hurt right now but she's holding up her tears. She look at Mina's eyes. "I thought nothing will change if I forget about that night but I think I already messed up when I said those words"

"You should think first, why? because you think I feel the same, tss those acts I show to you are for fanservice only, its for fame" she smirk "I think some of the fans loves you just because of our ship-"

"Stop" she said with a cold tone.

"Why? Is those words hurts you"

"I said stop" Mina got shock the younger shout.

Chaeyoung couldn't hold her tears anymore, it stream down to her cheecks, the tears she holds for a long time.

"I said those words because thats what I feel and I don't need anything in return" she pause and breathe deeply "I didn't know confessing to you will turn out like this, I shouldn't do it in the first place." she look down "Our members know and they are affected too. I try to talk to you to fix everything but I guess its already ruined" she look up again determination on her eyes "I have a favor, I don't know whats your reason for doing this but can we act fine in front of our members, I don't want them to think too much because of this"

Mina didn't answer so she continue to talk.

"Before we end this conversation I just want to say that... I love you.. I really do, but I guess luck is not with me, I fall for a wrong person in the wrong place at the wrong time..... I'm not leaving you, I never will... I'm just letting you go.... " she walk closer to the girl and give her a warm hug "Good night unnie" she let go and walk to her room, didn't dare to look back.