Chapter 14- 'Honeymoon?!'

[Help me edit this chapter.]

Read the Author's Note at the end!!]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Amy Raines
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Please buckle up your seatbelts. We are just about to land." The captain said as I gazed out of the window.

Ian was seated on the other side as he worked on his laptop, and I wondered how much he works. He must have to work so hard...

Afterall, he is the CEO of the biggest company in New York!

I sat on my seat as the jet landed in New York...

"We have successfully landed. Welcome to John F. Kennedy International Airport. Local time is 6:00 am and the current temperature is 17 degrees. You can now leave your seats and exit through the exit door. We hope you had a great flight."

Welcome home...

I sighed and got up from the seat, just as Ian appeared at my side. No matter how much he ignores me, atleast he does not leave me behind.

Exiting the jet, we moved towards his car and I glanced at the sun. The sunrise here, in New York, was also nice; but in Paris, it was amazing.

Would it be crazy if I say I am already missing Paris?

Once that we were seated in his acr, Derek greeted us 'good morning' and I smiled at him while Ian only nodded his head.

The car soon began to move as I wondered how much is Paris different from New York.

"We have arrived at the mansion, Mr. and Mrs. Kingsley." Derek announced as we both got out of the car and I was surprised to see the luxurious house... Oh sorry, mansion, that stood before me.

"Mrs. Kingsley, If you are going to gawk at my house the entire day, I don't think we would ever be able to meet my mom."

I blinked and glances at Ian, who was shaking his hand disappointingly. I cleared my throat and nodded at him before we began walking towards the entrance; where we were met by two strong men.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Kingsley." They both greeted us and Ian nodded at them while I smiled.

"Honey!" A voice was heard and I turned around to see Mom coming towards us with her arms wide open.

I smiled at her as she approached me and hugged me. Ian, too smiled, at her and hugged her.

"You should sit down, mom." Ian told her and she shook her head.

"No no. I am fine." She looked over to me.

"I think we all should sit down, mom." I smiled at her as Ian let out a small sigh of relief.

She nodded and we both headed towards one of the couches.

"So...." She spoke up as we were drinking some water.

"How was the honeymoon?" I choked on my water. My eyes widened in horror as I looked at Ian who had a same expression as mine. Honeymoon?!

"Honeymoon?!"

"Oh honey. You don't need to feel embarrassed about it. I am not telling you to tell me everything. But you can just give me some---"

"I think you should get your medicines." Ian spoke up just before I was about to die from embarrassment.

Seriously? Honeymoon?!

Cue that sarcastic laugh!

"I just ate my medicines but now I want to know---" Mom spoke but Ian ignored her as he looked over to me.

"Amy." He spoke and I stared at him as he walked over to me with a smile.

"Amy needs to sleep. She is tired." He smiled at me as he held out a hand for me and I confusingly took his hand and stood up.

He then... snaked his arm around my waist and I jumped slightly.

"Am I right, babe?" My eyes widened at the word 'babe' but when he slightly motioned to his mom's side and nodded.

I understood that it was just an act...

"Yeah." I s.iled down back at him as he looked over to his mom.

"Go, you two! I won't keep you." She smiled and then with his arm still around my waist, we left her there and hurried upstairs.

As we both reached the first floor, we walked through the hall towards his room.

I could not help but stare at how each and everything was decorated and detailed. The whole house was... extravagant.

Approaching near a black coloured plain door, Ian held out his free hand, and that was when I realised that his hand was still on my waist!

Before I could remove his hand, he opened the door and that was when my eyes went wide. The whole room was black!

Like, everything was dark! Just like his soul, maybe...

But still, it looked cozy.

"Umm... Ian?" I looked over to him.

When he did not replied me, I continued, "Your hand... It's still on my waist."

And that was when he spoke up, "Shit." He murmured and letting go of my waist, he looked over to his room.

"This is my room." He spoke up and I nodded as he continued.

"Yours is beside me." I looked at him as he moved towards the door.

I followed him outside as he stood in front of a plain white door and when he opened it, I could not help but smile.

It was just like what I love!

It had my favourite coloured theme! It was of light blue colour!

Light blue soft pillows, light blue curtains, light blue carpet...

Wow.

"Your clothes are there." He pointed towards me left and that was when I moved towards it, there was a whole walk-in closet!!

Gosh!

I was so busy staring around that I did not notice when Ian left and I was all alone in that big room.

But still, can I handle all this?!

I don't know that...

But I know one thing...

I am never ever getting out of this room, until there is an emergency.

..

[A/N: I know that's a shitty chapter, but please endure me. I am currently suffering from severe anxiety issues, so my creativity level is a little bit reduced. I promise I will be happy soon, and then I guarantee you that you will get THREE chapters BACK-TO-BACK.

Yes, as soon as I observe any improvement in my emotions, I promise that I will publish THREE chapters in ONE day.

So, wish me luck!

Stay happy and safe! And... wait for me and my mind to function properly!]

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

So, yeah guys. This was Chapter 14.

Tell me your thoughts!

If you want to talk to me, or get notified whenever a new chapter comes in.
Even to get glimpses of the book, follow my Instagram account:

infinity_writess123

[Comment on this chapter and I will shout out everyone on my Instagram account and In next chapter also!❤️]

............