My Explaination [Author's Note]

Hey guys, so I think y'all deserve an explanation.

I know I just randomly abandoned y'all and never updated this book, so this is going to be my response to everything.

Long story short, there have been SO MANY problems in my life lately. I'm just not getting any time to relax, let alone write an entire new chapter. Personally and professionally, things are really busy.

I'm currently focusing on my mental health and my physical health. The relationships with people around me, my family, my friends, and myself in general, need a lot of care and attention. Covid's second wave has not been any help so far, I have lost so many people, some very close ones too. School has been stressful with all new assignments, projects, lectures and examinations. In conclusion, everything just... Is not good. But I guess that's what life is. We have both good days and bad days, but we hope to have better days. That's what keeps us going, that's what keeps us hoping.

Anyways, each and everyone of you are so precious to me and y'all are literally the best people I might have ever seen. If you ever feel sad or dejected, just remember that there is a girl here in India, who loves you and who understands you.

If you think you might need to reach me, just send me a private message and I can let you know how to stay in touch. <3

My ig is @ teaisfortanya (it's not my real name I just created it for some reason) you might drop me a dm there.

Please do understand that i'm trying my best to stay positive and smile, because that's what I should do. If things ever, EVER get better which i'm sure would, just remember that i'll be back and I hope you'll wait for me.

Till then, good bye.

Love the people around you as you never know if that's the last time you meet them. Tell them you love them and love yourself even more. Because in this world, if you're not going to love yourself, trust me, no one else will.

Remember that I love you very much.