Chapter 10- 'Paris' {Part 1}

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Ian Kingsley
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"We are about to land, Mr. Kingsley." My flight attendee said after six hours... I nodded my head as he left off. I glanced towards Amy as she was sleeping.

She had a frown on her face and was curled up like a ball... I sighed, why the fuck did she had to sleep like this when I had a whole bedroom in this plane?!

I moved towards her and then I realised what a mess she was. Her earphones were tangled in her hand slightly. Her cellphone was on the floor and her sandals were placed... on the book?!

Wow.

One thing added to the list: Beautiful, stubborn, bipolar and unorganised woman.

If James would have been here, he would definitely have given her a piece of his mind.

I sighed before taking her phone from the floor and placing it on the table in front of her. And then I placed her sandals on the floor, and placing the book beside the cellphone.

And then I slightly took her hands in mine. I felt a little bit strange after seeing the ring, oh sorry, our wedding ring in her finger.

She is my wife.

Weird!

I shook my head and slightly began to untangle the earphone from her hand.

She changed her position and then I realised that she was not comfortable.

But I did not woke her up or did anything because we are about to land anyways.

After placing the earphones on the table, I moved back to my seat after ordering one of the flight attendee to wake her up.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Amy Raines
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I woke up to someone slightly shaking me.

"Mhmm." I murmured and tried to my position, when a sudden pain in my neck made me gasp loudly.

My eyes snapped open only to find me curled up in a ball...

Was I sleeping in this position since the last three hours?!

"We are about to land Mrs. Kingsley. Master told me to wake you up." I nodded and glanced at Ian, who was working on his laptop, without even glancing at me.

I looked around myself, only to find out the mess I made was... clean?!

The shoes were in their place... My cell phone, earphones and book was on the table...

But I did not keep them like that?!

Or maybe I did?

I looked at Ian as he was typing something... He would never do that.

Then maybe I did it...

"Please buckle up your seatbelts. We are just about to land." My mood instantly lit up after hearing that.

I sat on my seat as the jet touched the land of Paris...

"We have successfully landed. Welcome to Paris-Charles De Gaulle airport. Local time is 5:30 am and the current temperature is 17 degrees. You can now leave your seats and exit through the exit door. We hope you had a great flight."