Chapter 13- 'Back To Home'

[Read the Author's Note at the end!!]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Amy Raines
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I am so dead.

The whole room was silent. The tension was so thick it could be cut with knife. I moved my feet nervously on the floor as he threw constant glares at me.

"Leave." He said and I glanced at his direction before nodding slightly and moving towards the bedroom when his voice was heard again, "Not you."

I stopped dead in my tracks and Luke also stood still. I don't know what did Ian do to him that Luke nodded at him and left afterwards, leaving me alone with him.

I gulped as he turned around to see me.

My breathing quickened and I gulped once again as he took one step near me.

He stood at the same spot for a while before coming a little forward, but this time I did not gulped, I took a step backwards, in order to avoid him.

He slowly and steadily began taking more steps one by one, and I went backwards...

Until my back hit the wall and a gasp left my mouth. I looked between him and the wall as he took one more step, so that I was caged between the two of them.

"Where the fuck were you?" He said in a low and intimidating voice, the one from which I am afraid the most.

I looked at him as he stared at me, and I averted my eyes from his.

Say something, Amy!

I wanted to explain myself, answer him. But with him being so close to me, and his eyes staring right into my face...

No words came out of my mouth.

"I was- I was---" I stuttered, still avoiding to look into his eyes.

Until he held out his hand, touched my chin and forced me to meet his deep brown eyes.

He was staring at me, he was staring as if he was trying to read me... and he was staring as if he was able to look directly into my soul... And at that particular moment, I felt like an open book for him.

But his eyes, they were guarded, as if he has walls built around himself... The ones whom no one was allowed to enter. No matter how much I tried to read him... To understand him... It just won't happen.

The world outside was normal, the traffic was there, the sounds of dog barking in the streets were heard, children were playing and laughing...

But here, between us... It felt like we were in our own small, little world.

I tried to stop myself, but it seemed impossible. As if there was something in those eyes; like a mystery, like an untold story, like buried feelings, like something that was long-lost... That was attracting me to him.

As if he was a mystery I was meant to solve. My mind said and I stilled.

We were not meant to be. We will never be something. Never.

I think he felt something too, that he blinked rapidly... And pushing me slightly, he clutched his head as he left to the bathroom.

I was standing there, all alone...

What was that?!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"We are leaving." Ian said to me as I was standing in the balcony. I glanced at him as he stood beside me, staring in the front.