Chapter 4- 'Decisions'

Previously on In Love With The Devil,

When I reached my room I was already crying... Tears were coming down my cheeks and my whole body was trembling.

... What do I do now?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Amy Raines
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

...What do I do now?

I... can not marry like this... neither could I turn down my dad... But I... I always wanted to marry the guy I love... And not some... some random stranger... It was... It was not how it all was supposed to be... I...

How? How could all this happen so suddenly? Yesterday, everything was fine... I was... I was happy... smiling... looking forward to a happy future... But now?

And, why? Why would my dad do something like that? I thought loved me... I thought he knew what I wanted... but...

What happened that my parents decided to take this big decision without me? I know that they gave birth to me... He cared for me... He grew me up... But still, I am my own person... I should... I should have the right to make my own decisions...

Always... I always did what they wanted... From wearing what they approve... to having female friends only...

I always... I always wanted them... for once... let me make my own decisions... But now?

Can't I even decide whom I marry? Tears were coming endlessly and I was terribly shaking. My breathing became shallow dur to crying... I became a mess...

No matter what happens... I am not going to do what they want... Not anymore... Atleast not before hearing the whole truth behind this sudden revelation...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I didn't know if I slept or not... Was I sleeping? Or was I lost in my thoughts?

You all might be thinking that I am overreacting... You all must be thinking that marrying a stranger is no big deal... That your parents will always choose the best for you...

But that's... That's wrong...

No one... No one knows what is best for you... more than you... I know, I know how my dad has became after my mom died... He could... He could do anything for money... And when I say anything... I mean it... You don't trust me?

He once, he once tried to sell my mom's wedding ring... When my mom died, he took... he took that ring from her finger and... sold it... My mom... It was my mom's favourite thing and he just... sold it...

He even ... He even took all the expensive things she had after she died... From her ring to her unused clothes... Even, even the things she made for me...

Can you... Can you believe that?

I don't know how I still love him... Maybe, maybe because my mom always taught me that my dad was the best... And that he always had a reason to do everything?

I always thought that my dad loved us... When he, sold all those things... I thought... I thought he needed money... When he made me beg money from my friends as a child, I thought... We needed help...

No, money was not tight... Money is not tight... He has... he has a nice income... He has money to buy my stepmom all the dresses she wants... He has the money to bring her three diamond jewelries... He has everything... But not for me...