7.Hell

Again, I was running to my school, with 'jam' sandwich in one hand

Again, I was running to my school, with 'jam' sandwich in one hand. Some people were looking at me and many were not as it was the same scenario for them.

At last I reached at my school. I have to run everyday just to make sure I reach on time. As soon as I reach, I saw Jimin waiting for me. He was waiting for me at the gate. Many girls were standing there too.

Squealing, jumping gossiping, clicking his pictures and some were eyeing his jibooty. Sometime I feel jealous of him, no every time.

Like this boy got killer looks, nice booty which has its name. If you're wondering how his booty got its name, it was none other than the girls of his fan club.

They name it jibooty. Wow, booties nowadays are very lucky, specially jibooty.

"Stupid, stop dreaming." He said while standing there. All girls' who were there, turned towards me started to scowl and some were laughing at me.

I sigh, now I have to bare this humiliation for this and another year. Sometimes I think why did I propose him in front of whole cafeteria?

The answer was simple and dumb because some delusional part inside me that he would smile while say yes and we will share a soft and delicate kiss. Then, whole cafeteria would erupt in applause and cheer of our name.

But the reality was much more different and harsh than the real life, instead of being his girlfriend I am his slave or errand girl.

I walk towards him and took his bag from his hand, which he was holding towards me, indicating me to take it from his hand.

"Use your mouth, my errand girl." He order me.

"Yes, master, I'm here." I said even though it was not necessary, I am in front of him.

"And you're late, you know I hate people who aren't punctual. Look at me, took some notes from your master." His praise himself.

He was walking to his class came and he stops abruptly, making me bump into his back.

"Oh, sorry master." I said while rubbing my nose, his turn with his eyes wide and his cheek flushed red.

"Stop dreaming and look where you are walking, stupid." He mutters snatch his bag from my hands and limit his bag in his locker. With this he enters in his class.

He was angry or flustered?

"Wassup!" Suddenly Yoora put her hands on my shoulder, making me jump a little.

"Nothing, just being his errand girl." I said while point at Jimin who sat on his and taking out his books while Taehyung was blabbering beside him. He was looking in his book, but shaking his head on intervals.

We book went towards our lockers. My locker was now good, at least I can put my stuff in it, there were some dents but that's okay. We put our stuff and went to our class.