63. Kiss of Death

T/W: Attempt of suicide

Jimin's point of view

I rolled my eyes while writing down my notes from the textbook to my notebook. The entire class was chaos. The substitute teacher was busy on her phone, and by seeing her smile and constantly blushing cheeks; I assumed she was talking with her love interest.

People weren't giving any fucks about the lovesick teacher and we're doing their work. Throwing things around the class, chatting loudly, surfing on their phone and some people are even eating. And few we're sitting quietly, eyeing the wall clock waiting for it to strike and bell to ring so that they can escape this shitty place.

"Jimin," Taehyung called me, drawing my attention. I hummed and looked towards him.

"I didn't get this sum, can you help me?"

"Of, course. Which sum."

"This calculus one." He pointed.

"Dude, why the fuck are solving these book sums?" I asked him, quite perplexed.

"Just wanna practice them, maybe?"

"Just practice textbook sums and examples."

"So you're not gonna explain it? Shall I ask Namjoon?" He rolled his eyes making me roll my eyes too.

"I'm explaining it," I said and started to explain the sum.

"Oh, so I need to apply this sin formula." He nodded his head while understanding. "Thanks, Jimin."

"Anytime Taehy-" My statement cut because of the loud noise of the bell ringing. Without giving any shit to the teacher, students started to pick their bags and walked out of the class. We also stood up and packed my bag. A smile formed on my face when I saw a small blue velvet box in my bag. I took it out and put it in my pocket.

"Why are you smiling out of a sudden? You look so creepy." Taehyung comment while unwrapping a lollipop. I shook my head and started to walk along with him.

"Ah," he spoke while seeing the blue box which was peeping from my pocket. "Woman's affair." He taunted.

"Af if you don't have one."

"Meh."

"Tell me- what's your progress with your Yoora?"

"She's not my Yoora."

"Oh, that girl like you. But she's so hard head. I and Yejin tried so many times to set you up but guess you both are dumb, she's way dumber than you." I rolled my eyes.